Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

Updates coming after the new year. Need a little down time

2 Likes

Here is a quick pic. Before I take the holiday off

5 Likes

All is going according to plan. Fast growth in part to my blend,nuets, and of course the sun system nuetron 315w LEC

9 Likes

Looks like 20 days since they came up. So not bad at all

4 Likes

Update coming as soon as we confirm sex. Shouldn’t be to much longer

7 Likes

Just about ready to kick this off. Stay tuned for a mind blowing how to.
26ufdipQqU2lhNA4g

4 Likes

Going to get my popcorn… need 2-3 mins lol

3 Likes

Get cozy it’s going to be a long ride.
tyqcJoNjNv0Fq

4 Likes

So I believe I have the plants for the review in place. I think we are around week 7-8. Sex is just about visible on all plants. These girls have had heavy defol. And some HST. They are being preped for net training. Will be keeping a eye on them in the coming weeks to make sure they are 100% female.
The rest of the plants are in the breeding tent. Look for those in my Journal. They won’t be shown here any longer.

This thread is now only for the review on the subsystem 315 watt LEC / Prism Science. No issues with ballast or heat. This LEC is very good in a 3x3 setting. We have raised the light very high. I’m trying to force a little more stretch out of them.

Enjoy

One viviosun oscillating six inch fan. One six inch exhaust fan on a timer.
One air king six inch fan for later on not in use currently. Total watts less then 500.
Target weight is 315 grams

5 Likes

I also don’t answer blocked people. So you know who you are. Don’t bother posting here.

2 Likes

This is one day since last update. You can see this biomass gain. These MIGHT all be females. Still keeping an eye on one or two.
:PROTIP: when sexing photos. Use a twist tie to mark the branch and node that has given you a marker of sex. This makes it really fast and easy to jump right to the spot and double, triple , ouadrupale check before flower.
(Also note if a male drops pollen on your preflower female. You could get seed production. ASAP wash down all females. And remove the offender. Chances are high your girls will be fine. Maybe a rouge seed or two. But everything should be fine. This is why i don’t adjust light to sex. Also cause light stress.

I’m really liking the Neutron. Plants are responding very well. We are seeing daily biomass gain. Very nice colors.

group shot for either end

6 Likes

XteNIxbCLj3HzEfAil
Dammit fox approved

Oh we are vegging till the net is full. Might be two or three plants in there idk currently

1 Like

@nick should all things be posted here now? I assume that’s what the move is for?

2 Likes

Yes. I’m moving posts so each tester has there own topic within the test lab. Don’t worry too much until I get everything moved. It may take a day or two and then I’m going to update everyone. Thanks!

3 Likes

Could you explain to me what does

means please?

3 Likes

High stress training = hst.
Think supercropping… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Great. I really appreciated your explanation, and thank you very much. I confirmed that abbreviation.

3 Likes

…lol… as a Canadian I was thinking HST = Harmonized sales tax…lol…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You killed me man! :+1:

3 Likes