Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

We are taxed to shit…lol…

3 Likes

Well, here we have to file 2 income tax forms. One for the federal and one provincial! They hit us twice the bastards!!!

3 Likes

hMf0EZnaFY1X2

1 Like

Does that an excellent roughly reflector where that bulb surrounded by? Or, no need for even surface of reflector with that type of light?

1 Like

Its a aluminum housing

1 Like

Great. Could you elaborate that more for me please? Because I understand that no need for even surface of reflector, right?

I hope you could understand my broken.

They are made that way by the manufacturer. Used for refraction at different angles

2 Likes

Clear. Thank you very very much for your simple explanation.

2 Likes

just got caught up on this posting and as always very good info as I get ready to jump into indoor… I see Im not the only one who has to look up what all the abbreviations are referring too I am really looking forward to seeing the net training…Im leaning towards a 5 x 5 with 2 315s…but still absorbing much info on change from outdoor to in…love this forum

3 Likes

Its been a little cold here so having slower growth. I also haven’t been pushing too much food. Mainly been working on defol and opening them up. Let me go snap a pic from today

1 Like

![IMG_20200111_121942|375x500](upload://45DWxIGtiASYpHqfBSQazLoDOFi .jpeg)

8 Likes

Screwd up one upload. But you get the picture. A couple more inches and they hit net. We can focus on food for now. Net is set around eighteen inches from soil line. Light is twenty above that. Light won’t have to move till around week five of flower. Flower should happen sometime in February

4 Likes

@nick can we change the thread title please.

1 Like

@MK3_Pharms I was just thinking I was starting to lose my mind…haha combined posts

Packee

2 Likes

Yeah @nick combined the threads. So I think we need it named something to that effect

2 Likes

To what do you suggest? I added the tester name as an identifier…and I believe the original poster can still change it.

1 Like

Not sure about a title. If we have multi tests combined in one thread , we should do a title “Prism science Multi thread test” or something of the affect. This will help people understand its more the just Dev testing. IDK Chris what ever you guys come up with is ok. Just wanted to clear it up as people we confused. I’m still trying to figure why I’m posting in NRB thread.
Why not one topic with threads separate for all testers? Keep everyone’s journals separate but in the same thread? If you catch my meaning?

2 Likes

Ahh. I made a category for you too. Probably just migrated all of them by mistake. When I get a chance I’ll move your posts in this thread to your thread.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing by devjyarn

A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing by devjyarn