Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

So the plant will push back against it as it grows upward. If possible bring the net up a little to accommodate this. It will slow over time. And then you can achieve full control over the growth. Outward instead of upward

1 Like

Very nice fill of the space. I havent even tried to do any training lol. I cant stop my love of cloning. Im actually going into tissue culture preservation and cloning. I have my kit and all my supplies im shopping for a still air box. And im setting this area up as my micro propagation lab.

5 Likes

Yes that’s a stretchy one. I had 7 do this.

2 Likes

I want this. But 7+ wow

4 Likes

Yeah you are doing cool things. Keep doing you.
This is part of the reason I don’t grow flowers too often. I’m always trying to maximize genetic potential. And yield. This takes some time. Sometimes four to five month veg time.
My outdoor growers @Ladithief @Packee will tell you about the benefit of a long veg.
A lot of indoor and home growers font veg long enough to make it count. Considering 75-80% of cannabis weight is water

3 Likes

I like veg. My brother swear by clone to flower. No veg i understand veg. I thinks its a must. Sometime i veg to long.
Your galactic gods and skywalkers are poised to exploded. But i cant transplant yet. Im to full to cycle. Also in going to be doing some monser crop experiments on the runts phenos. 4 phenos cloned in flower and reverted back to vegg and then grown to full size and then flowered to see if i can increase there yeilds beyond what i normally see. Im going to see if i can stabalized the strain as its mine now and im not letting it go. Im going to make it my wonderful favorite!

4 Likes

I find this genetics technology and this plant fascinating! I had no idea this plant was so diverse and so complex. Man i should have gone to school for horticulture. I was looking at that phenotype map you guys had up and wow thats some serious work to get that together and it’s massive archive.

4 Likes

That’s why I jumped into genetics. It was way more fun then growing flower. So many possibilities. I’m sure a degree would be handy. But let’s face it. You can get all the same knowledge for free online these days. Kinda like flowers there is only a few rules to follow. Other then that have fun you know.

2 Likes

I want to do a Crispr genotype. Just need about $40k for testing. Not much.

2 Likes

Speaking of. The preflowers on this are out of control.

Here is a brucebanner auto.

5 Likes

I am hoping to get a diploma in horticulture. Wanting to start in 4-8 months if my life lets me… worst case I do it when I retire in 3 years… to me it would be a hobby… but one that supplements my income…

4 Likes

I’m working towards getting a job as a in house geneticist for a legal op. Hint hint. Any one hiring a mad scientist?

4 Likes

This is also good for fungi production

3 Likes

You can build a very effective laminar flow hood… this is really overkill. Read up on how a laminar flow hood works and how you can build one. Depending on how you do it it can be very inexpensive and effective. Also, the ergonomics are much better. just my opinion of course. Spend your money on filters and be sure your work area is well sealed.
If you haven’t already look up “laminar flow hood aseptic technique” I highly recommend it. Your success rate will depend on your ability to work clean. Even the glove box won’t work if you don’t have a good handle on aseptic technique. Maybe look under lab tech tutorials for hospital pharmacies or IV admixture… Same principals as cannabis or fungi propagation.

Hope this helps you and/or other readers.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I looked at those. Interesting read. Thanks for the heads up. Im still learning i havent done anthing yet

3 Likes

So here is where we are currently. About to do another defol. The veg is real. Massive biomass gain. @humicland-cs we are seeing great results. @joel_keygrow. Same with your products aswell. @ralpht some incoming pics of flower soon. Maybe another thirty days of veg. I don’t like wasting genes on quick veg.
Stay tuned for pics after major defol.

8 Likes

Here is the hopefully last defol. We will see.
Ten days all the biomass will return aswell as more node branching.

Everything working as planned.
Stay tuned.

7 Likes

Looking full and awesome. I need to do some training but i don’t care at the moment im stuck in my cloning rut/ditch. Just cant seem to break free!

3 Likes

They look super fat and healthy! Can’t wait to see them in flowers… :+1:

3 Likes