Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

Yeah it really boosts yield. But time consuming. The time I spend growing I can run two f1s. But hey gotta have some head stash right?

4 Likes

As we get just a little bit more out of her. I will be able to show the secondary growth. Hopefully we will reach the third growth level too.
I’d really like this to be the last defol. The plant need threeish weeks to recover. In the next two weeks I’m going to be upping the P and K. Decreasing the N. Will begin molasses aswell. This will help with the cut in N. Also increase the terps.
Always pre load you plants for transition. Make sure they are ready for this change. It does cost a lot of energy. Everything needs to be just right.

4 Likes

Will that replace flower boosters like Bud Candy or do you use it and the booster? If you use boosters that is!

3 Likes

Molasses is a simple carbon that feeds soil microbes. It’s not able to be absorbed by the plants until the soil biology breaks it down.

6 Likes

I have used them. Like most miracle products out there. I haven’t found them to impressive vs cost. The preload of more PK and molasses will effectively work as a booster.
As we work through the three weeks of transition or flower depending on your view of this timeframe. The N will be used up till week three. Ratios being.
WK1 N75% PK25%.
WK2 N50% PK50%
WK3 N25% PK75%
Molasses added per usual 10ml per gall.
From WK4 N will be present around 5-10% this will aid in flower production.

4 Likes

So, if I understand correctly, molasse is started about 2 weeks before flipping to flowering. And how long would you use it? Until the flush or do you stop before?

4 Likes

I will use it till the last two weeks. Then she will be starved.

4 Likes

Here is the day after. No stress. No problems. She is pretty happy. We can see some of the secondary branches. We need to be mindful of the stretch.

Note when using a net. Keep your plants under the net till flower week number three. Then let them go wild

xVwpiJdXHY4nK

7 Likes

These will hopefully fill up in the next three weeks. Its looking good for a March first flowering date.

4 Likes

Just a quick peek. I try to stay out. And keep it sealed up as much as possible.
Daily watering is enough. I like to water mid day.

Everything is running smooth. Pre flowers everywhere

She is ready. I’m just holding her a little longer.

7 Likes

She is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see her fully done! :+1:

4 Likes

I’m debating. I still have to factor in stretch. While extremely manageable under a net. The point of the net is exposure. Exposure to the lower nodes. Aswell as multiplying cola sites. Horizontal growing can be a better option for most indoor growers.
The whole point is to keep her under the net.
You might say “Well what does that mean?”
Does it mean just generally growing under the net? Or something more?
Well both depending on which growth section we are working with.
The easiest way I can explain this is. Tuck everything that can be. Yes bend it under the net. Open up the plant. ( toppers should use caution not to split their plants).
I hope to show a little more of how.
Why will become obvious.

4 Likes

Also have switched to flower bulb. And adding more PK
18/6 still

3 Likes

We’ll wait patiently then :wink:

4 Likes

aFEMFqZpDrkRy

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking great @MK3_Pharms but I’m sure you already new that :wink::v: … That’s my goal for me this run is like to see more lower buds develop better I felt like I got joint weed last run from my lowers

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted anything from below in a while. I’ll take some pics after the game.

4 Likes

Not going to bet anything but just for fun I’ll take the niners :wink:

Already looking good for niners… Nice drives so far

2 Likes

8 Likes