Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

Man there so cute when there this tiny!

The small clones i just transplanted.

this is the batch just before this set of babies. Im always making cones of my plants. So these are now the new mother clones of the mothers lol. permaclone to mother
Is quicker than keeping a mother around. Safer and easier to treat if it were to have any pests. And this way i always have extra plants/mothers for breeding projects, and flower. Gives me lots of strain options.

11 Likes

You got such a wicked set up the way you do things bro @PreyBird1

11 Likes

Ok here goes another Run!

12 Likes

Nice work @PreyBird1

9 Likes

Thank you again for helping me with my cloning a while back @PreyBird1 ! I bought a set of these colars because of this thread and I’m loving them as well. I was wondering if you or anyone else had the instructions for doing a hypochlorous dunk sanitization with them?

7 Likes

I wash mine with soap and water then soak them in hypochlorous acid for a while, then air dry them. It seems to work good for me!

7 Likes

@nacho151 What strength/ppm hypochlorous do you use and do you dilute it with water?

7 Likes

I ran the Eco-1 twice and just soaked them in that then air dried them. When they were dry, I put them in a freezer storage bag to store them until needed again. It didn’t seem to hurt them and before I use them again, I plan on dipping them in the hypochlorous acid again.

6 Likes

Dang you guys are getting ultra sanitary. Lol i always just use a couple drops of dish soap and hand wash, rinse and just a quick boil. I used to hand scrub the whole cloner. Now i load it in the dishwasher and done! But i do hand wash the pump and disassemble it the manifold, sprayers and i use tiny brushes to clean em out. Hell for a few years i never even ph the water and it sits at a high 6.7-7.2! Silly me ha.

11 Likes

Looking good last night!

12 Likes

Ok were at 11 days! Im gonna try the rdwc system out now finally!

12 Likes

I just leave cuttings in a glass of water until this happens. Slow but cheap

16 Likes

Wow cool @Maz been a minute how are ya? Yeah that super cheap lol whats that cost a nickel? For the water? Lol. N8ce

14 Likes

That’s a cloner lol… it’s close. Lololol

10 Likes

Ok transplanting today.

13 Likes

Gosh them roots bushy af brahhh… :joy: I like my girls short, fat, bushy and very stinky!

9 Likes

Ok o got all the clones transplanted.

11 Likes

Very impressive piece of kti
@PreyBird1 I’ve learned a lot about colning here. I’ve only ever cloned once and two died and the one survived “top I cut” of the OG Reekn.
Apparently the queen was cloned and died ages ago and was replaced.

I’m still currently reading though this journal.

9 Likes

Ok Growers network here we go again. I just cut 18 clones 8 are for my new 8 site hydro sysyem i just built. Ill be test running the flow through the system.

11 Likes

Update time! Just some top pics for now. I didnt see a bunch of roots yet. One plant had lots of root horns starting. I just call them that because they look like horns!

10 Likes