Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

This is my mother.

I got these Goji crashers transplanted today.

17 Likes

Ok here we go again! Cloned a few extra Goji crashers for some friends!

12 Likes

Looking good prey. That goji has such beautiful leaves. Looks like they are rooting real nice for you as well

8 Likes

There looking pretty good. So far a little slow on roots but i also realized that i completely forgot to Ph my cloner water last week dohhh! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Looking pretty good. I was doing an ipm spray and thought id spray the clones also. Worked ok but it burned one goji crasher clone

12 Likes

This is an awesome post @PreyBird1 some good late night scrolling very informative love the clones and the T shirt

10 Likes

Here are the clones. Yep yep there over grown lol. Roots like spaghetti yep love me some roots! Im a clone addict. If i cut off a shoot i instantly want to clone it. I threw a shoot i cut off in a cup and its still alive!

12 Likes

I did the same when I accidently snapped a cola off shes still kicking as well. Save all the plants! Lol

11 Likes

Here we go again with another set of clones.

Heres what i got.

1. Runtz
  2. White runtz
  3. GG#4
  4. Blue dream
  5. Lsd barneys farm
  6. Cherry banger
  7. Ult x ggx bd
  8. Runtz x king kong
  9. White rhino
  10. White Runtz x white caviar x Blue dream
  11. Goji crasher
12 Likes

Oh man i gotta get me one of those bangers. :cherries: fuel? Or fruit?

8 Likes

Runtz kong omg. Your the fucking man. I hope this killer og does you well bro.

Pic of the mother.

13 Likes

Fuely fruit. Its s very beautiful plant.

10 Likes

Love me some :fuelpump:

9 Likes

I have a couple all gas seeds. Next year outdoor maybe.

11 Likes

We got a couple slow rooters this round.

12 Likes

Ok this time i had my wife do the cloning! I took a dummy clone collar and slipped it on the plant as an example of where i wanted her to cut the clones. Then i had her set up the cloner and mix the clonex into the water then i had her PH the water. Then i had her put on some rubber gloves. Get a fresh scalpel ready and steralized. Then we fired up the cloner and the cloner fan. And i had her take like 15 clones. Cut the shoots off and dipped em in clonex and showed her the clone collars had offset slits in them so you can rotate the cuts for better positioning in cloner to keep cuts from touching.

I should have taken more pics of her doing the clones this time but. Here goes another batch! These clone collars are still kicken ass and feel like they’ve finally broken in!

10 Likes

Nice job! Congrats to Mrs. Preybird. :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Im a very big fan of putting all wives to work as well! :joy:

7 Likes

Nice job there mrs @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Ok the wifes clones have got roots started. Im Gonna show her how to change the nutrients out today.

12 Likes