Testing Genetics for other Breeders

Ok this thread here is where i will be posting various grows of genetics given to me as testers. From liscenced breeders and professional seed producers. These are not for sale to the public however.

Q Cosmos Glue DD F1 (Russell Wilson OG x Lady Cosmos) x (Gorilla Glue #4 x Chem DD BX2)
Heres the lineage.

Russell Wilson OG = AlienDog V2 x Bwog ET
Lady Cosmos = C-99 x Alien Kush F2.

The testers are for crosses in next years offering of seeds on the retail websites. If your really interested in something im growing DM me and i can inquire about release dates and what site it will be released on!

22 Likes

Down for the ride man

2 Likes

Whew… That’s a mouthful. Some breeders really don’t think about marketing/branding at all. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah these guys do care about branding. And this breeder has just started using outside testers to grow newer genetics. For the past 15yrs its been in house testing of all strains created only. So its a privilege to grow these suckers. Because you get retail packs half price if your a test grower as well. And all test seeds were free.

8 Likes

I am so gonna watch this!

2 Likes

Good luck with this project Prey it just seems like a different direction ur going in now than what u were doing and I know ur not doing it for half priced seed packs but good luck

5 Likes

Testing other breeders’ strains isn’t necessarily changing directions. Never know when you might get first shot at a fire colab. :wink:

4 Likes

No i do my own thing. But trust this they also test my seeds and strains And to be honest there is a need to know people of this caliber. I have my own vision of what my future is like and people like these can help me achieve the things im chasing. Like networking in private circles. This gets me special privileges and trust levels. This in turn lets me be allowed to see and have genetics that are not publicly offered ever. Breeder over stock. There’s rules. And one is to show respect by growing someone’s work/gear/genetics. You get trusted and you get things like rare old genetics ect ect. I value test growers and so do these other breeders. I just love to grow and create and explore and experiment with cannabis and have been since 1997! This is why i give people FREE SEEDS. I would hope you of all people would appreciate that? I can see another direction right now. And im still making new stuff. My pollen goes up for sale and my 8 new strains are just finishing up. There going to those guys to test some for me. Because i can’t grow that many strains at ones and pheno hunt and grow flower at the same time.

14 Likes

Heres the test plants as of last night.

10 Likes

You’ve always have some great things going on @PreyBird1 !
Thanks for giving us a peek at what’s up and coming. Also for teaching us all a little something!
:+1:t2::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey there awesome lady! how are you today? Thanks i try and always do new things or always experimenting. I got a little trick im using to keep plants short.

Same plant just a clone on the right. Plants almost 3 months old lol.

9 Likes

Do tell? Looks like lots of pruning and topping

2 Likes

I could use that trick on your White Runtz/Galactic God! She’s tall! I just keep topping. Lots of satellite tops.

3 Likes

Zero pruning or topping. @hardroc its the way i take away nutrients and the kind of lighting im testing.

7 Likes

Ill change the light again and it will change. Its a something ive been developing and testing now for the last 6 months. Lots of blue and red and less than 5000k of white.

5 Likes

I took 3 more clones so i can recreate the testing after i flower these 2 plants off.

4 Likes

I can’t change the sun…:woman_shrugging:
Guess I’ll keep topping and pruning.

8 Likes

Yep they can get really big.

2 Likes

I really DON’T want them over my head again. I allowed 6 feet between plants so I can definitely bush them out. Gotta stay on top of it! :green_heart:

5 Likes

My friend grew one 23 feet. Got busted by his sister. She called the cops because he wouldnt take the plants down. When they arrested him she went and robbed the house then burned it down! It was crazy!!

6 Likes