Testing Genetics for other Breeders

:flushed::flushed::flushed:
OMG!! That’s family love…:woman_shrugging:
:astonished::sleepy::cry::sob:

3 Likes

Yeah i watched her lie to the fire Marshall. She Said he did it. But neighbors saw her there. But my friend didn’t report the burglary because he had 78 plants. I offered to take them out of his yard and hide them but he got mad and said im not moving shit. Next day he was raided. I saw that happen also!

7 Likes

Wow, that’s all kinds of fucked up…

3 Likes

For a plant!! That is legal in many other states!
Peeps need to open their minds …:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Yeah the neighbor wanted the property. And that way the sister collected the insurance check and sold the house to the neighbor.

5 Likes

Wow…that’s REALLY fucked up!!!

3 Likes

Yeah here she is. In the smoke of it burning down. She called me and said he started the fire. She supposed to be in nevada? I at the time i lived across the street kiddy corner. And i was surprised to see her there. Why was she here? Ah to rob and steal all her moms stuff because her and her brother got into a fight. He had no id and no way to get any so his sister had to do come down and claim next of kin. Its a long twisted story man.

8 Likes

Thin eyebrows.
Crazy girl lol

4 Likes

I wanna be your geneticist!!! I want to do tissue culture and gene editing!

2 Likes

I know U got this whole thing together and it seems like there is an awful lot going on in ur life right now so good luck and grow them strong

4 Likes

I cant believe how fast they are going thru veg. Great pic what size grow bag do u have them in and the new lights and the racks thats the way to go brother. Do u take them off the racks when u switch to flower and how long in veg 5-6 weeks

3 Likes

8 Likes

Here’s an update. Transplanted last night.

11 Likes

Nice roots :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 You are a brave man holding that plant in your hand. Pretty sure those roots were looking for a place to drill while you were taking that pic. You read stories of people getting wrecked trying to get a fun picture. “Oooo a Momma Grizzly with a couple of cubs! Bertha, get the camera while I go pet it…” or “Oooo a Honey Badger! I always wanted one. Joey, fire up that iphone we are gonna livestream this cuddle because it will be epic.” On the bright side you will get this year’s Darwin Award because there will be no way to beat that one… :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s some funny shit right there @truthhound love your Zappa pic too :wink::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Update here. Dont judge my canoes i like a lot of light.

12 Likes

These plants are looking good. And my blue light is keeping them nice and real short nice!

12 Likes

They look so healthy!

4 Likes

Yep these plants are staying nice an short. I like this light a lot. It’s my secret weapon. Lol jk.

13 Likes