Testing Genetics for other Breeders

Nice getting a bit crowded.

14 Likes

That have gg in that cross? Has the common 1 gg bent finger

4 Likes

Q Cosmos Glue DD F1 (Russell Wilson OG x Lady Cosmos) x (Gorilla Glue #4 x Chem DD BX2)

Russell Wilson OG = AlienDog V2 x Bwog ET
Lady Cosmos = C-99 x Alien Kush F2
Heres the lineage @MrBlue

6 Likes

These are bushy as hell.
We have.
4x females.
1x male.
Very smelly plants in veg. Almost like a gross smell. Maybe i was just tripping but they Reek!.

13 Likes

Looking good.

13 Likes

I have an auto strain I got from a friend that has one pheno I call “dumpster juice”. It has to be the least pleasant cannabis smell I’ve ever experienced. :laughing: Smokes good! Tastes gross.

4 Likes

Lol yeah it was gross.

4 Likes

way to go brother. looks like you need a much larger grow rooms. and get free genetics to test i will say you have made it as a grower.

3 Likes

So here’s the test plants so far i got to chop the male down. I let it grow so i could see how it flowers.
Now…
pbn-backlinks-2
Chop.

9 Likes

Man a couple of these plants are looking sweet.

13 Likes

Was that carnival music? Haha

3 Likes

Very Nice!! I been away for awhile and still gotta pop the ones you gave me. This thread is going to be dope!!

2 Likes

Hey good ta see you my friend how are you?

2 Likes

Lol thats a stupid memorable moments feature on my phone. I forgot to select the tune and left the default sound.

5 Likes

I’m good, could def be better but everyday above ground is a beautiful day so can’t complain!!
How have you been? I see these beauties on here …STR8 BEAUTIFUL‼️
My recent run I had to toss out, got a bad batch of Gelato 33. Didn’t see the damn spider mites until I did🤬 it got really bad even with pure crop1 every day, they multiplied like crazy. Had to toss out over 124 teens😩
A set back for sure!!
Disinfected the whole room, tables, water lines, res tank… everything. Better safe then sorry.

2 Likes

Damn that’s a god damn fiasco. Sorry to hear that man. But we all eventually get the bastards. I had them before. They raped and pillage my grow quick!

2 Likes

Sure was!! I’m looking for clones to get back on track… def need a new source. Do you know of anyone out here in SoCal?
Once I get the new clones in I can focus on popping yours and having fun with those​:drooling_face::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Damn i dont like shipping clones. Cant you just buy those at dispensaries

2 Likes

Dispensaries have very limited strains and sometimes no where near the amount I need. Oh yea and nearly 20 a pop. I’m usually paying between 5-10 for rooted clones. I wouldn’t ask you for clones I’m already very appreciative for the seeds you sent me.

2 Likes

Been saying it for years family will screw you over worse than other people.

3 Likes