Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

Yea it’s a beast for sure

3 Likes

Harvested last night! Runtz x Slapz Clone Run #2, Day 65 Flower, now drying for fourteen days at 60-64° with a relative humidity of around 62%.

Grown in a 5‘X5’x6’11” Gorilla Grow Tent with HLG 600 Rspec w/UVA30 Supplement bar attached and HLG350R Diablo with RapidLED Trichome puck attached to each end.

The tent is already refilled and set to flower.

9 Likes

@wow_arizona did you start from seed then make your own clones off the best girl? That looks amazing, I see you grow like me just let ‘em go lol. Got some serious bud coming on there.

Marty

5 Likes

So I got six seeds from @PreyBird1 to see if his feminizing was working. It was.

I cloned all six phenotypes. Then cloned those. NOW, I have the clones of the clones of the clones filling the same tent from which these were taken last night! (I have cuttings/clones of those too.)

8 Likes

I’m about to start with Preys genetics in a couple of weeks, got three of his fems, just gotta decide which one I want to put in, maybe two of each?

Marty

6 Likes

Oh yeah forgot to ask how much difference did you get on the pheno’s? The OKC I am just finishing had 4 distinct types in six seeds, all good, but a lot of difference between them. I got purples, greens and in between and one little stinker that did next to nothing and one monster that made up for it lol.

Marty

5 Likes

BIG differences in colors and nugget shapes!

7 Likes

Awesome man, I might just have to take a weekend and drive out there. The reason I say that is because you mentioned something a while back and it really intrigued me. So I made an investment. Now I’m ready to try some Rozen from that flower in this. :joy::rofl:😶‍🌫😶‍🌫

10 Likes

Oh, hell, yeah!

6 Likes

@wow_arizona did i send you any greasemonkey x Runtz x Runtz seeds yet? Man that strain is kicking ass right now. Little tooth pick stems and fat dense nugz.

Mmm i think ill smoke some right now!
Let me know when your ready! Just Dm me.

14 Likes

I would like some of that!

5 Likes

Another grow done and drying!

Harvested twelve days ago and they have been drying at 60-63% RH and a temp of 56°-63°f in a darkened area, suspended in whole plant form from a homemade drying rack of PVC and cement wire mesh. The next two days, the temperatures will stay the same, but I will drop the RH to 55-58%. It seems to help finish well. IF they are ready, trimming will be over days fifteen and sixteen

The tent was immediately cleaned after harvest and reset with @PreyBird1 Runtz x Slapz , Clones #3. Light intensity was adjusted , but, they were flipped immediately and lights were brought back to full intensity within days. Heavy defoliation was done a few days ago prior to net installation yesterday.

They have recovered well this morning. Lights were adjusted to proper heights/leveled and some more defoliation was done, as well as raising the lower canopy a bit more.

Because I have a solvent-less rosin press, I let some of the lower areas grow. Despite lack of “bag appeal” the trichome density and slightly more open nature of the bud seems to press a little more efficiently than the tightest nuggets.

All were grown with @TheMadFlascher Bob’s BudBusterPro. This run, I used Ventana Pant Science nutrients. I have found myself DOUBLING the flowering regimen with the plants eating it all with no signs of burn.

14 Likes

Huge difference in the phenotype look and color manifestation, but the effect is very similar throughout.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see your outdoor grow this year!!!1

5 Likes

Looking awesome as usual @wow_arizona

4 Likes

WOW alright

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 do you have a website? When I search for Preybird Farms I get references on Strainly and a couple others but no URL. I’m shopping for my next crop. Help me out.

4 Likes

Hey i dont have a website yet im sorry.

Here is a small list!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ll DM ya soon.

1 Like

Updated list.

King kong crosses and 13th ghost crosses have not been tested yet**
these are not tested and are fresh F1’s

9 Likes