Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

My dream is to have a shelf like that with dabs and keifs and flower lol

5 Likes

Ready just in time for the New Year, this grow produced delicious, sticky, trichome rich buds. Six phenotypes were raised, this is a mix of 1, 4 & 2 as they were closest to each other in growth patterns and bud production. Phenos 5 & 6 were mixed, too. 3 was kept segregated as it was so different in color than all of the others. Snip pictures just for size reference, all buds solid and dense across all phenotypes. This run of Prey’s @PreyBird1 Runtz x Slapz had Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro used on them through the whole grow.

A couple of small light changes were made for this run and a couple of other small tweaks that resulted in a 5’x5’x6’ tent producing thirty-five ounces of completely cured, finished, tightly trimmed bud. For square footage of space, it is a 32% increase in yield. Enough that the remaining bud from the first run of this cultivar is getting squished into rosin this next week!

This old iPhone does not do the bud justice! An attempt will be made to get some shots of the other phenos with a real camera tomorrow.

Beautiful and delicious …

13 Likes

@NateCannaCribs , you lucky man, in a carpark too, taking it back oldschool. How was Runtz x Slapz, please can we have a review?

4 Likes

@wow_arizona we have to plan to send you a cut. I have a Red dragon strain i grow that is killer! It has a awewome smell, smooth and very stoney. Its one of my favorite strains. Im flowering out Runtz, purple urkle, grandaddy purple, pirates cake, crimea blue, slapz, monkey slapz and red dragon! I have 25 living strains in my library. Im waiting for a shishkaberry cut. And i have candy rain and glazed apricot gelato and some more plants im still vegging. I also have 40 clones of various strains in reveg.

8 Likes

Also i forgot to say WOW! Some nice looking buds there! Makes me want some? Wait i have some haha. I think ill smoke some now! It has a nice heavy hitting high. With a nice skunky sweet fruity taste. Has a very nice after taste i have noticed. Slightly sedating and little couch lock for me. Helps with my pain quite a bit also.

6 Likes

Please do!

4 Likes

MonkeySlapz is in my next grow loving the work @wow_arizona amazing strain @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Did this a couple of days ago … had a big bag of @PreyBird1 2021/22 Runtz x Slapz trim that I was keeping for a dry ice breakdown, but, for grins, dumped it into a Trim Bin and gave it a shake. I was astounded at the results, so pressed it! Kief pressed at 170° on a RosinBomb M60, started with 40 grams, yielded 13.4, 37µ bag, bottle-tech style, excess trimmed

It is sealed, curing in the refrigerator .

14 Likes

Mine usually cures in my vaporizer. :expressionless::laughing::joy:

What do you use to store it in when you put it in the fridge?

4 Likes

@wow_arizona Golden goo

3 Likes

With myself being the only ‘in-house’ consumer of concentrates, quite an inventory has been built over the last ten months (since I got the press). For large amounts we put it between sheets of FEP film, then wrap that in parchment paper, then put that in a sealed bag.

For small amounts, apportioned for personal use or gifts for friends, it is put into the same FEP film and then in a small plastic container, labeled accordingly.

Here’s the link for the film - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H288JCD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

10 Likes

@wow_arizona bout to dm you

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 Prey’s Runtz x Slapz, Clone Run #2, cut from Clone #1 , day forty-six of flower, at least twenty-four days more to go! EDIT: These plants have been treated with Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro through the whole growing cycle.

10 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Dang it wow, you’re making these grows look like Deja vu!!

Rock on !!!

5 Likes

Your Killing it man! You got to try some other strains i have made…i have a lot of tested strains now. Im 75% tested on my strains and i have new ones also. But im going to send you some stuff i test personally. Its not for sale and im not releasing it. But i will gift you something thats rare because i dont share it. I also have collaboration strains never created for sale. More breeders stock seeds…anyways you heard enough for now. I want to see if i can get you a cut of this clone only Red Dragon i have growing.

I have more to test…

10 Likes

Per our agreement, I have NOT shared any of your genetics with anyone!

I would be happy to try anything you send, this is a grand adventure to me!

4 Likes

Check this thing out. I know you like these things.

BEAST…

10 Likes

So are these Indica strains or sativa. Very cool. Have you ever thought of crossing anything with blue dream? The only reason I ask is because the stuff I’m going right now, these plants are so consistent so far. Seems very stable. I really don’t know what you’re looking for when it comes to breeding. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Damn thats a huge Cvault. Lol i want the 4pack for $1k

4 Likes