Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

pow

5 Likes

Don’t mess with the wife​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…even though it’s really fun.

5 Likes

Run # 3, day 18 of flower

All sprayed with Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro from BEFORE they were cloned and continuing through whole program. I’ve noticed a profound change.

11 Likes

Hey if you need anymore of my gear just let me know. I liked what you did for christmas very cool! :+1::fist_right: so if you need some donation beans lol we got you covered!

4 Likes

I would love some!

After next run, going to keep a mother of Blueberry and your Runtz x Slapz and could REALLY use some new things from you!

4 Likes

It was fourteen plants in three gallon fabric pots.

5 Likes

Look at you with a full canopy and shit! Lol must be a bitch to hand water them babies in the back tho. They are looking awesome.

4 Likes

Here is my c2 Runtz

I have a Runtz x slapz x lavender happenning right now.
Edit: also a vmac2 x lavender.

9 Likes

I use one of these to reach the back areas. I just adjust the nozzle for a heavy flow and it allows me to get really even coverage of the soil.

3 Likes

I use the ones from lowes. The 2 gallon ones. They make cool electric backpack one. But i just unscrew the sprayer part at the end and its like a mini hose!

4 Likes

I have 12 strains nobody has except me. And there all new lol. The king kong is looking awesome.

7 Likes

Bro. I’m looking for a heavy yeilding pheno with that very skunky smell like white caviar. Gosh… If I had a bad ass pheno… People would go crazy

4 Likes

Bullfrog has that cut. He sent it to me but the post office fucked it up. And the froze 8 days!

6 Likes

When i get another cut ill send you one of it. But shipping during holidays wasnt a good idea.

4 Likes

Heck yes man… I really liked her… She very different from the slapz u sent me… I wanna keep the white caviar just like I’m keeping the slapz. The monkey slapz are awesome also, but that slapz pehno you sent me… It special man…

3 Likes

Almost done. But its overripe and im letting it self seed.

8 Likes

Yeah she a queen man. I have 8 seeds from the batch of seeds i made her with. And a few new crosses. That monkey slapz kicks my ass expanding ass rips man.

2 Likes

Slapz

8 Likes

My special tent just for my smoke…

3 Likes

Lol i have a special shelf for my personal smoke.

Top is seeded strains. Middle my smoke. Bottom nutrients inventory overflow. the smaller jars are just test runs of killer strains!

13 Likes