Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

Last grow I had done the week of introduction with light change and it did amazing each day an hr less till 12/12. Darkness I did a 36hr darkness before harvest will have to try the less light for sure this time around.

6 Likes

Dried, trimmed, curing

35 ounces of great, prime bud, 980.4 grams

16 Likes

… sweet…:+1:t3:

7 Likes

Great feeling isn’t it? Great job!!

7 Likes

That’s some good looking flower

8 Likes

How many plants? Looks great!!!

5 Likes

Damn man getting quite the haul of flower. Looks delicious my friend great job! I getting ready to pull down 15 strains. Just in time for my new trimmer to arrive! To do a test run of wet trimmed buds using a way over priced table lawnmower.

5 Likes

I am interested in your trimmer and your impressions of it after you get and use it. I looks like a pain to clean and I read that you have to clean it every hour of use. However the trimmed buds coming out of it look great!

4 Likes

Yeah i watched a bunch of videos. And some negative ones. Well see wont we…:flushed: i hope i dont cut myself!

4 Likes

I haven’t seen any real negative reviews on it, but I heard a few comment about having to clean it every hour when using it. But they were talking about running 10 or more pounds a day through it!

4 Likes

Im gonna run this entire tent through it.

15 strains and like 18 plants.

9 Likes

Im gonna try and trim only buds into the hopper. And thats all im gonna do.

2 Likes

I think Tinkun Olan runs about a half ton a day through the commercial sized ones every day.

3 Likes

Those are huge! I watched a video of them massive trimers

3 Likes

I got a new tent im gonna set up. Got to spring it on the wife! Ewww good thing its christmas. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nice all I got from Santa was a Yocan Loki Dab Pen! Lol! Gotta fire up the press later to test it out!

7 Likes

Hey Prey,
Make sure you take some pictures of the scabs on your nose after you lay THAT ONE on her !!@!

6 Likes

I just laid the groundwork coment! :flushed::flushed:
Thinking about taking one tent and moving it.

6 Likes

Transplanting these. Forgoten clones.

8 Likes

Yeah, LOL !
I am so lucky my wife has a ‘tell’. LOL, she has this white spot that develops on the bridge of her nose that acts kinda like a rattler’s tail! Definitely a ‘back off boogaloo’ flashing light…

Kinda puts me in that 'Well punk, you feeling lucky?" …yeah, moving the tent may be a life preserver :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes