Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

New light in the 2.5tent with the Runtz x Slapz.

HLG100’s and T5s now in veg 3tent with some some clones and a mother.

13 Likes

All got moved into 7 gallon pots. Can you tell which were transplanted and defoliated last night, versus the ones that were done today?

Tomorrow, the frame for the net will be put into place. The netting will go in Tuesday and they should be flipped to flower by Thursday.

14 Likes

Going to Flower Mode!

The new light has just made these things jump! The scrog got installed and a lot of defoliation was done. A couple of clones might have to be taken from some of the lower branches that might prove to be more work than result.

Changed lights to 12/12 today.

@preybird, NOW the test begins. I hope the feminizing worked!

15 Likes

Some AMAZING branch structure on those girls. I have faith in Preys breeding stability. Looking awesome!

6 Likes

One week into flower and all six are showing pistils! @PreyBird1, you are “a wizard, a true star” (to quote a rock title of decades past).

They branched so well, I should have put less into the tent.

13 Likes

Thats funny you say that lol all the guys at work call me the wizard lol. Glad there happy with your growing.

6 Likes

Looking good I’d like to tag along.

5 Likes

Going into overdrive!

@PreyBird1 they are popping now! The light hang arrangement had to be changed. With the rate of growth, the space will be needed!

They have two applications of Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BBP on them.

12 Likes

I try and do things right always. I do not half ass things. So the strains i make have been awesome.

10 Likes

I appreciate your expertise!

7 Likes

It shows in just about everything you do prey…if you don’t strive for excellence, you’ll never achieve it!!!

8 Likes

Well thankyou for the compliment sir! I would say the same for you also :+1:

5 Likes

Four Runtz x Slapz phenotypes are progressing at a faster rate than the other two (front, left and center) There is time for them to get close to even, but, if not, they will be harvested a week or so apart. The front center plant has bolted in the last day and is quickly rising to the level of the others.

15 Likes

Flower- day 33

NOT my thumb in middle left, Co2 pack …

16 Likes

12 Likes

Two-three more weeks! Predictions of heavy frost in the tent were correct! When the tent is opened, a fruity/candy/grapefruit aroma fills the senses.

17 Likes

Beautiful wow ! Can’t almost see the leaves for the bud!!

I believe congratulations are due to both you and @PreyBird1 !!!

10 Likes

Just seen this tonite so I went thru it and read it and I must say that I am impressed, they (the girls) look great and they did from start to finish. Great job to to the both of you!!

6 Likes

Nice work Brother. I was wonder what was going on. Nice femmanized strain there. I love that strain its nice and potent. Man i like it a lot

10 Likes

The buds are dense and the terpene torrent that fills the nostrils is delicious

7 Likes