The 2020’s Round Journal📔 #1

May 2, 2020’s update.
Week: 2
Day: 10 On the seedling state.

Please correct me if I calculated the age wrong.

If you want to take some pictures with details from your plants portions, you could use the magnification of 40x-100x, Just near your smart phone’s lens with the loupe lens both together, and let us see what your plants got at or on their portions.

1 Like

The seedling has been transferred into that high humidity room, which was one of the May, 2, 2020’s updates.

No cleaning in May 2, 2020, because I still awake nearly more that 24hrs.

4 Likes

@Hemp_Nature for small growers like ourselves this is a great choice to purify your water

3 Likes

Fantastic, I’ll try to order one and utilize it with the drinking water, once I’ve got the price for it which is more than the monthly needs.

I really appreciated your assurance dear @scotty17.

Thank, and respect with love to you all.

3 Likes

May 3, 2020’s update.
The “New Air Condition” broken down‼️. Which is completely stopped the cooler performance, and which was out of my control in about 80%, during the whole time since when its installed in last May, 2019 till May 2, 2020.

4 Likes

There was a mistake on my iPhone’s calendar. That update was in the 3rd of May and not in the 2nd of May.

3 Likes

There was a mistake on my iPhone’s calendar. That update was in the 2nd of May and wasn’t in the 1st of May.

1 Like

There was a mistake on my iPhone’s calendar. That update was in the 26th of May and wasn’t in the 25th of May.

There was an issue in my iPhone’s Calendar setting, which was on about one day delay. So I hope the previous dates that I’ve been noted on the seedlings updates and on the others updates edited now.

1 Like

Hey! Happy birthday @Hemp_Nature! I hope you have a wonderful and happy day!

4 Likes

You too @kapouic.

2 Likes

Dear Cannabis Cultivators, Breeders, Consumers; (whatever you smoke it or eat it),

Once you feel that the Cannabis plant’s substances made you mad, made you to think to destroy instead of building, repairing or innovates anything beautiful etc., that’s means the offsprings that you utilized are actually came from a bad mother, the mother which been bred under “the gangsters’ breeders, whose want to destroy the beautiful nature by the hazardous substances that the mother plants been nourished by.

Thank, and respect with love to you all,
Hemp

3 Likes

2 Likes

May 8, 2020’s update.
Week: 3
Day: 15 On the seedling state.

The temperature and Humidity,
99.2 °F 81% MAX
89.2 °F 59% MIN

A little bit of curling and kind of burn on one leaf, because the light’s heat, when I took the seedling out from the high humidity room and put it near that.

8 Likes

May 9, 2020’s update.
The cleaning schedule has been changed. Hopefully always on time.

2 Likes

May 11, 2020’s update.
A stunted male plant.

4 Likes

I’ll try to make an experiment by that male, and hopefully works.

2 Likes

I switched the LED bulbs ON in May 11, 2020. So they will be with the CFL bulbs all together above the current and the next plants, which they are under the germination process now, if they successfully sprouted out.

3 Likes
  • The cleaning schedule has not been actually changed and organized so far, but hopefully in these days very soon‼️. So, there wasn’t cleaning since May 9, 2020 till May 11, 2020, but there was in 12th.

• There wasn’t cleaning in May 13, 2020.

1 Like

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/guidelines