The 2020’s Round Journal📔 #1

May 15, 2020’s update.
Excuse me, I could not diminish the current temperature less than 98.6 °F without air condition now, which is still effecting on the new seeds germination process I believe, and on the current seedlings’ growth & health.

I removed the translucent plastic bags from above the current seedlings, because I thought that may helps to diminish the temperature, but unfortunately did not helped on that.

2 Likes

May 18, 2020’s update
Before the split air condition, when the temperature was reached and swung between 98 °F to above and around nearly 100°F!!.

May 18, 2020’s update
The new split air condition has been installed, which is out of my control in about 99.99% as I believe.

1 Like

There wasn’t cleaning in May 14, 2020 till nearly May 18, 2020, because the laze and some of the symptoms that I had in my feet because my kidneys issue that I noticed lately, and I really did not expected that happens to me by the old food that I left in the table and becomes toxic. But am much better than before now by drinking some of beer :beer:, eating some of apples, and eating some of pumpkin seeds, because I don’t have a smokable Cannabis buds or edible Cannabis leaves to kicks the toxin out of my body and filter it in fully currently.

1 Like

May 21, 2020’s update
There wasn’t cleaning.

May 23, 2020’s update
There wasn’t cleaning, because the unnatural oversleep which took nearly twenty 20 hours and maybe a few minutes without transit.

However the room is definitely clean now, so I don’t make cleans if it’s clean or if am out of energy.

2 Likes

I think I’ll water all the current and the future seedlings by pH 7.0, to let them uptake the full food before the vegetation stage. Correct?

2 Likes

@Hemp_Nature.
7.0 is a bit high. Would be better at a ph of 6.5 - 6.8 for soil.

Here’s a pretty good explanation of ph and which range is best for optimal nutrient absorption.
:wink::+1::v:

6 Likes

Fantastic, I really appreciated and still appreciates your assisting me @oldguy. I understood the pH ranges from you and from the chart now, but could you give me a few minutes from your time to explain to me how could I understand what the chart telling bout the nutrients, or how could I calibrates them on that ranges as shown please?

3 Likes

@Hemp_Nature. Sure my friend. Hope I get this right. :wink:
If the ph of your solution is set to 7.0 then if you follow the line straight down you can see where 5 elements are not readily available to the plant.
Same for at 6.0 ph. 4 of them aren’t readily available.
But the sweet spot of 6.5 has all of the macro and micro nutrients available.

I put this up for a better explanation. :wink:
:+1::v:

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:thank you so much, now it’s a hundred percent clear from your explanation.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.
Glad to be able to help a bit. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Great great great great Job @oldguy, I wish the next and the future finest results becomes greater than the last batches.

Thank you very very much, and respect with love to you all.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I see that. I just went in and all over their site through that link. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nothing a good old copy/paste won’t fix! :nerd_face:

Macro & Micronutrients In Cannabis - The Differences

Macro & Micronutrients In Cannabis - The Differences

Nutrients are of critical importance when growing marijuana. What are the differences between macro & micronutrients? Why are they important and how do they affect plant growth? RQS has all the answers.

128 5

9 Nov 2017

NUTRIENTS IN CANNABIS

The terms “macronutrients” and “micronutrients” describe the quantities of compounds used by plants, rather than the sizes of the molecules themselves. They refer to the amounts of specific nutrients required for plants to grow well. Nitrogen is considered a macronutrient because it is needed by plants in large amounts. Molybdenum is considered a micronutrient because it is required by plants in tiny amounts.

The correct balance of macro and micronutrients ensures vibrant growth and maximum yield. Imbalances can make plants grow weak and slow, or display definite signs of poor health. Dark green or yellow leaves, necrosis, dark spots, and chronic wilting are some typical signs of nutrient imbalances or deficiencies.

Cannabis Nutrients Easy Boost Organic Solution Cannabis

MACRONUTRIENTS

Macronutrients are those most essential for proper plant growth and health. Every vegetable gardener and cannabis grower knows the importance of the holy trinity N-P-K. The elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are the most commonly utilised by photosynthesising plants, cannabis included. In fact, during the vegetative phase of growth, cannabis is voracious for these three compounds.

The importance of these macronutrients can be observed simply by looking at any commercial nutrient bottle. Comprising 10% or more by volume, NPK makes up the bulk of most nutrient solutions. For example, the ratio 1-2-1 could be 15% nitrogen, 30% phosphorus, 15% potassium. The equally important micronutrients can be as low as .01% of the total volume.

The macronutrients are vital throughout each stage of cannabis growth. Different phases, however, require different combinations of the NPK ratio. For instance, during flowering, cannabis needs less nitrogen, but still requires high amounts of P and K.

RELATED STORY

How And Why To Create Homemade Organic Fertilizers

Here’s a quick breakdown of the three macronutrients and the role they play in cannabis development.

Nitrogen: This inert gas is the primary component of chlorophyll and an essential building block of amino acids. Plants use chlorophyll to turn sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide into sugars during photosynthesis.

Phosphorus: This element is essential for all life. Phosphates are a main component of DNA and RNA in animals. They are vital for the production of ATP and phospholipids, which form all cell membranes.

Potassium: This alkali metal serves a number of functions during plant growth. It helps enable photosynthesis and maintains integrity of cell walls. Potassium regulates the opening and closing of leaf stomata, which manages CO₂ uptake.

Micronutrients And Macronutrients Cannabis Fertilizer

MICRONUTRIENTS

Although micronutrients are used in far smaller quantities by growing plants, they are still a critical part of plant health. There are over twenty micronutrients required by cannabis for continued vivacity. It seems the more rare an element is in nature, the less the plant requires it to grow. A quick check of the nutrient list on any commercial cannabis food bottle will show such diverse elements as iron, boron, molybdenum, calcium, sulphur, and zinc.

Each plays its own small, yet crucial role during every growth phase. Iron aids in the production of chlorophyll and is responsible for some enzyme functions. Zinc plays a part in enzyme production and the stretching between nodes. The cannabis plant craves calcium and magnesium during flowering, while sulphur plays a vital role in amino acid production.

Contemporary nutrient mixes generally have all the bases covered to support healthy and robust cannabis growth. It is rare for deficiencies to occur. When they do, it probably has more to do with over fertilising, pH imbalances, or using too many growth-boosting hormones. This practice can lead to a buildup of salts in the root zone causing nutrient lockout. Plants can show several symptoms at once when nutrient lockout occurs, which makes diagnosing difficult.

RELATED STORY

Why Soil Microbes Are Vital Within Your Cannabis Garden

GREAT WEED

Feeding the correct ratio of macro and micronutrients will guarantee vibrant marijuana during vegetation and branch-breaking buds during flowering. Understanding how nutrients work is part of becoming a grower of world-class buds.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for you assisting me @kapouic. I’ll read that.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. Appreciated. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

It’s all @oldguy‘s work my friend. I just helped you see it! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

In the seedlings stage all the way till the harvest, correct? So what about the optimum pH range for the germination then?

2 Likes

@Hemp_Nature. Same as all the other stages. At 6.5 with tap water without chlorine.
You can use r/o or distilled for germination too.

5 Likes