The Budget Grower Series (Midnight Trop)

If you want to start upping your feed I think you’ll be ok. just take it slow. if you want to do it for your calendar, go ahead call it day one. It really doesn’t matter because you flip your plants when they’re big enough. But I will say it is nice to know how long it’s been when you’re feeling impatient. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Day 19 (tropicana cookies x oreoz)

seems a little stunted from the kitty bite, but still chugging along. I will be taking the advice from @happilyretired and upping my feed tomorrow:) glad this journey is coming along.

7 Likes

Day 21 (Tropicana Cookies x Oreoz)

starting to get even more bushy:)
I do feel like an half inch to an inch of growth was lost from getting bit by my cat but am happy with the results of 3 weeks:)

7 Likes

Day:22 (Tropicana Cookies x Oreoz)

Kitten Lineage:

(Oliver x Exotic Fishy Breath x Cream Soda Fur)

8 Likes

DAY 23! (tropicana cookie x oreoz)

LOTS OF PICTURES(wanted to get some eagle eyes on her)… wide puppy but short.

9 Likes

Try raising your light a little so they will stretch a little if ther to squat :v:t2:

6 Likes

Day 24 (tropicana cookies x oreoz)

raised the light height as suggested! hope to see some stretching, if not. i’m very happy with all the bushy growth and definitely proud of that main stem. I have never had a photo stem get that thick in only 24 days of being in soil

9 Likes

Let’s take votes. I’d say the last one u show is female by the way the stipules are growing. Have yet to see one where stipules grow touching one another come out male. May be wrong still testing this theory but I’ll lean fem on the last one for sure. Still too early to really tell tho.

5 Likes

They’re looking good nice work

7 Likes

im saying female only because its from a Cannabis Event in Cleveland Ohio. if its not, I will be so devastated lol

6 Likes

thank you, posting pictures in a second!

6 Likes

DAY 26! (Tropicana Cookies X Oreoz)

just hit her with another 1/8 tsp and 2.5 cup of water, as well as a 1/8tsp of Calmag/Silica. ( I will say, the growth is definitely the best i’ve ever had besides DW!

8 Likes

Cats too cute. We have 4 here lol. My wife’s is a Cataholic. Lol. She wants 1 more but specific to all white with one blue one green eye

5 Likes

omg! thats quite the genetic anomaly she’s asking for! my girlfriend and I love cats too. when we moved in to our apartment we took in a stray but what we didn’t realize is this stray has been taking in by EVERYONE in our apartment complex, he meows door to door. such a good salesman lol

7 Likes

In order top to bottom.
Sheebah
Dank
Diesel
Dabby

4 Likes

THEY ARE SO CUTE, I love what the flash did to the eyes. that cat could be an album cover lol (also I love the cannabis inspired names)

5 Likes

She’s a beast. Like 40 to 42lbs solid cat. She is a good girl tho.

4 Likes

And yes the 2 got their names from the show disjointed on Netflix. They r brother and sister we got as babies their names came as peaches and pumpkin I said hell naw to the naw naw naw they ain’t so dank and dabby it was because it’s like they r like dank and dabby off the show. Hilarious. Lol. If u ever seen the show. If not u need to front to back binge it. It’s hilarious. Pete the pot grower is fricken cra cra

4 Likes

I will definitely have to check it out! I have nothing but free time, my girlfriend’s been trying to find a new show for us to watch so I guess the search is over lol

6 Likes

Dude be prepared for a ton of laughs. Lol.

2 Likes