The Budget Grower Series (Midnight Trop)

I only just started growing one clone in an ac infinity 2x2x72 grow tent with a spider farmer 100 watt led light. The plant is a trinity clone and was 11 inches tall when I got it it was in a small pot and I have been feeding it 234 I put it in 5 gallon smart fabric pot and it really took off. I trimmed some of the fans leaves . I flipped it to 12/12 a few days ago. I almost killed it in the beginning because the humitty level was was to low. When I put it in the bigger pot and watered it that raise the humidity levels and I went to wally world and bought a humidifier for 26 bucks . I will try to figure out how to put a picture on here

5 Likes

Day… 89… (Week 2 of Flower) IT HAS IT BEEN A MINUTE, just made a post about it but thought i’d post this here too. let me know what you think:)

-have only used the FloraNova Bloom for the whole grow, the micros in it are great it seems like. I had multiple 2 weeks where the plant basically died from personal life issues. if those two weeks didn’t happen it would probably look much much better.

@PreyBird1 @nacho151 @happilyretired @Mark0427 @TheMadFlascher @Slym3r @jj520

6 Likes

I don’t know about anybody else, but I don’t feel the need to download yet another app into my phone or tablet to look at pictures. you can’t just download them like everybody else?

7 Likes

indeed :slight_smile: no need for an app

7 Likes

when you click the link,
don’t click the download button, just the continue to website. my phone isn’t allowing me to upload even photos, let alone videos. I have the 15 Pro, it’s been doing this for about a month now.

2 Likes

there is a continue to website button, you usually get a pop up to accept the cache. after you close that, the button underneath is available to go to the website.

2 Likes

since there was some trouble with the drop box

Day 92* We are 17-18 days into flower.

6 Likes

I didnt have to upload the app i hit dismiss and cancel ir something and theybpipped up thru browser

Or just hit the x at the top right ut closes thatbpage to the page where the pics or videos are. Then u should be able to watch thru browser

4 Likes

Frosty lil effers eeh

4 Likes

We are BACK day 42 of flower:)
slight bit of cannibalism, but I fed it today with a small bit of nutrients . the flower time for both these strains is SHORT, so i’m thinking no more nutrients for these last 2 weeks?

8 Likes

I love budget grows, grow as cheap as you can, been doing it for years, great result, enjoy

6 Likes

Wow, your plant journey just amazes me. You’re getting really great results! Yes, stop the nutrients for now and start flushing the plants with plain water. This helps remove any excess nutrients from the soil and plant tissues, which can improve the taste and smoothness of the final product.

By the way, what nutrients do you use for this plant? I’m interested in buying nutrients mycorrhizae for my cannabis plants, but I’m confused about whether to choose liquid or powder form. After seeing your results, I’m really impressed. I know they’ve shared the nutrients before in this discussion, but it’s hard for me to search and find the best one. I’m open to any suggestions.

2 Likes