The_Cannabowlist Flowering Tent

Here’s my flowering tent!

Sundae Driver (Archive Breeder cut from Cannardo Genetics)

UWPxPG55

UWPxPG55

Slumper mainline up-pot

Slumper

A10-Warthog

Chopped an A10-Warthog and Apollo Creed last week!

The UWPxPG55’s, Slumper Mainline Up-Pot and the two I just took out are for the Chron Solo Cup Grow Off Round Two.

7 Likes

Apollo Creed

Was almost 26” tall and over 3oz wet.

10 Likes

nice looking buds :slight_smile:

enjoy your work they look sweet

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Thank you!

I just smoked some of the Apollo creed and I’m more than pleased. Has a funky citrus and nail polish remover smell, and would describe the taste as a funky sweet lemon with earthy after notes. Mellow and smooth. The high starts slow and then creeps up on ya, nice euphoric feeling with a very slight room spin but still very mellow and manageable. Also got a slight tingly numb feeling in my lips.

6 Likes

Got the weight in from the Apollo Creed and the A10-Warthog I recently cut. Both were grown in solo cups from start to finish for a solo cup competition so not as much weight as I was hoping for but still a decent amount for my first solo cup grows.

4 Likes

These cleaned up nicely!

Apollo Creed

A10-Warthog

6 Likes

Sundae Driver looks delicious. Fading early

7 Likes

She’s due for some microbes, molasses, and some other stuff I have on hand. Have been having some heat here so tent was getting toasty and night temps dropped low so got colors early on.

7 Likes

Well she’s purty hope ya got cuts Cannarado retired that one a while ago. I see a guy on THCF selling cuts $100 a pop.

6 Likes

I received the clone as a gift, not a seed. If I had the set up and room would try to re-veg a branch to make a mother, but my veg tent is full already.

I do have a few others of their strains in seed form tho.

4 Likes

Slumped mainline got cut today. Enjoy the photoshoot!

8 Likes

@LoCoRocK here’s my flowering tent.

7 Likes

The black background does it… another photographer in the bunch I see. When we finally get some kind of BOM going my $ on you. Come to think of it… Auto owes this site some kind of consolation prizes for all the business tossed his way. LoL on top of that Prey & Snipe should have things covered as well. Hmmmm
I may have to pursue this finally and get something going. Ive never done much mainlining… :grin: they look like some awfully tight lil nugs man. Nice :+1:

9 Likes

It’s a cheap black out curtain from Walmart and I use an iPhone X… editing black point and lighting is all.

Thanks! I love mainlining and manifolding! My very first plant was a manifold, and have 9 in my veg tent heading down that path of training.

9 Likes

Nice Looking Buds there! I think ya should send them to me for testing and smoke report! Nice…:+1::fire::fire:

10 Likes

But their not even dry yet! Lol

7 Likes

The two UWP in solos got moved out and into a dark room with no water for the next couple days before chop.

I got moved 4 plants from the veg tent, three are small and for a competition’s where I need to flip no matter the size.

Poison Apple (like Anakin, snaps during training)

McChem (1/2)

McChem (2/2)

University of Washington Purple x Planet of the Grapes 55 (over vegged too big that tent, so bent, twisted, defol’d and stuffed in. Will be working the branches around as she grows to not crowd the littles too much).

Whole tent.

8 Likes

So you watched the new Obi-wan series? We have a couple star wars nerds in here! The last episode was awesome :sunglasses: … a lot of Anakin background in 6. Well nothing that we SW junkies didn’t know but cool none the less and a killer saber duel.
And I love the purple in that one girl I hope she smells and smokes as good as she looks. Nice :+1:

7 Likes

@LoCoRocK

I was referring to Episode 3, but thanks for the spoilers….

Jk! Loved that series! Yesssss! That battle was amazing!

8 Likes

Took a sampler from the Slumper that’s drying! Cleans up real nice and holy crap is strong. Nice gassy lemon smell and an earthy funky gassy lemon taste. It’s amazing and I’m ripped! Still need some some dry time but I am more than pleased with this one. Can’t wait to have my personal testers try it!

This is not a top bud, probably 2-3 rows down from where the main top ends and the stem starts, so the tops should be even more potent! Bud was also super dense and sticky!

9 Likes