The_Cannabowlist Flowering Tent

The two UWPxPG55’s got the cut tonight after a few days of dehydrating in the dark.

9 Likes

Slumper

9 Likes

I like it…I like it a lot!! Yup - fair to say - you got the goods. 2 thumbs up w/ a twist! Be like aight! That’ll do, yes sir Ē!

6 Likes

Sundae Driver

This next set of pictures include Barry Allen :joy::joy::zap::zap::zap::palm_tree::fire::dash::dash::dash:

Slumper

A10-Warthog

10 Likes

love the Sundae Driver :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

7 Likes

That is the most beautiful color in the rainbow :rainbow: … pot purple!! :heart_eyes: Gorgeous shight right dere!

7 Likes

Impressive journaling!

6 Likes

UWPxPG55
Had a photographer friend take these pics as this strain has a best picture award attached to it for the competition. Enjoy!

Even the popcorn buds are nice and frosty!

8 Likes

Dang gum… What a great photographer he is! :rofl: LoL
I’m joking … It’s a frosty lil tidbit, pretty impressive all-around. It helps to having the dank to start with. Very nice :+1:

5 Likes

Well she usually does boudoir style photos.

5 Likes

a sexy girl is a sexy girl :slight_smile:

beautiful looking flowers

all the best and be well

Dequilo

6 Likes

Par for the course then… Right up his alley!

5 Likes

Cut down the two McChem yesterday as they were both males.

6 Likes

Sundae Driver

A10-Warthog

Slumper

UWPxPG55

Poison Apple

10 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist I have to say you sir have the touch, beautiful pic’s, I’m drooling over these .

8 Likes

Thanks!!!:metal::metal:

7 Likes

They’re all looking great! Love the Sundae Driver’s colors!

7 Likes

Who did you order the Sundae Driver and Slumper seeds from?

6 Likes

Sundae Driver was a clone from a friend, original seed was from Cannardo Genetics but I don’t believe they offer it anymore.

Slumper I got as part of a grow competition, it’s from Bay Area Cannabis Seeds

7 Likes

I’ve said it a million times, that purple is gorgeous. Definitely a winner fo Shiz. So have you done the ice shock chop thing before and gotten results and w the dark period before? . It’s hard to imagine they could get much more packed with trichs huh… Just lovely!!

7 Likes