The_Cannabowlist Flowering Tent

@LoCoRocK
Def see an improvement in trich production and maturation as well as smell from icing, and more potent after the dark period from what I have grown.

6 Likes

Sundae Driver will go into the bathroom for some darkness tomorrow, and has been off water for the past couple nights. The last water she got was just a tray of ice cubes.

Slumper will need another week or so.

9 Likes

Sundae Driver got chopped, washed, and hung up to dry!

9 Likes

Update time.
Slumper has been without water sense she got ice last and got moved into the shower for extra darkness before I cut her sometime tomorrow.

Ohh, I had also taken my knife to the main trunk and stems stripping off some bark and a few chunks of the stem left cut and folded out to resemble getting attacked by a deer or other animal. Didn’t feel like finding my drill and knife was plenty easy.

Also going to clean out the res for the auto pot that is currently also a fish tank. Gonna add all the crap (literally) to my compost/soil amending tote. That soil should be ready in about a month for me to transplant the Strawberry Sublime from the veg tent!

6 Likes

Dont forget behind the ears…

I mean, i mean, son thats a rooster…

5e8943350476e80c9447dae8d950d49d

6 Likes

I didn’t, lol. She’s getting cleaned up and jarred today!
Thanks! To think this was a clone! Might have to pick up some more with how fast they grow!

6 Likes

Poison Apple starting week 2 flower. She got moved to the open corner now that the SD is out. Lot better lighting so should see better growth.

5 Likes

Sundae Driver. Taste like a mouth full of white camp fuel or lighter fluid. With what I have already tested approx 4-5g gave me a total weight of 2oz. Not as much as I was hoping for, but even the small lower buds are still dense.

The chunks are where the kief stuck to the brush and I had to peel it off. For comparison the brush is about 1 1/8” across and the pile is about 1/4” deep.

All jarred up!

9 Likes

Slumper pre wash.

7 Likes

Definitely got bag appeal… that’s dope!

6 Likes

Putting the hog in Warthog this girl is packing on the weight. Most of the branches are tied up due to the sheer weight of these super dense buds!

A10-Warthog!

These buds are some of the lowest and still super frosty!

8 Likes

They beautiful @The_Cannabowlist

6 Likes

Yup… That qualifies FAF, for sure!
Happy that’s Frosty as … Lol oh snap. We got a new word that’s fire, nope… that’s FAF brrro.

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

Did a tri check last night and she is still mainly clear with some cloudy and a touch of amber. Going to check again in another week.

6 Likes

Damn… you qualify as … patient as f. You truly mastered patience. I’d be smoking that already. LoL no more waiting says my tastebuds.

7 Likes

Well I didn’t get first place, but second ain’t bad for almost a year of growing!

8 Likes

Congratulations brother

7 Likes

Thank You!

6 Likes

A10 got put in darkness as she is maybe a little too ready. Lol. All the buds I checked were amber and the trichomes were all bent over. Gonna be some couch lock on this one.

9 Likes

Poison Apple

7 Likes