The_Cannabowlist Flowering Tent

UWPxPG55

7 Likes

A10-Warthog Frosty AF Boyz!
Even right after I washed her, her smell was potent AF! Nice and fruity, heavy dense buds too!

Main stem

Secondary Branch

Well on Halloween it will be a year sense I dropped my first beam, here’s the stash I’ve built up. Have smoked through a few plants already tho. Lol

9 Likes

:musical_note: it’s such a good feeling… to have some full jars :musical_note:
Sing along boys n girls!

8 Likes

Awww man….

Looks like I got my first Herm. I can honestly say this one wasn’t my fault as all but a couple in the grow off are left that haven’t herm’d (So over 90% Herm rate). Throwing the rest of these seeds out!

8 Likes

Love plants with the structure that your A-10 has. A high bud to leaf ratio. Beautiful plant @The_Cannabowlist .

7 Likes

Yeah, Jedi Genetixx has been phenomenal so far! Have more coming!

7 Likes

Well the good thing is they are far enough along a nanner or 2 now won’t effect them. Not enough time to fertilize a calyx and produce a seed if your past 6/8 weeks already. The one nanner does look brown and dried which means it’s older. But I think your in the clear. 90% tho I’d trash them for sure as well.

8 Likes

This is like week 4 flower…

6 Likes

Well then… that ain’t the a10 huh. Man all your stuff is diamonds. Hmmm what to do? Ride it out n quarantine, pick em & Prey?lol even @ 5 weeksish - 7 or 8 weeks - 2 / 3 more weeks is a bit of time.
I’ve. Been in that pickle and plucked em and tossed it outside. Like that too, very few found, NOT loaded then it be gone.

8 Likes

Wife convinced me to keep it sense it is for a comp and sense everyone’s went Herm it’s not a disqualification, so say hi to Elliot Page. Lol

I circumcised it yesterday and will check for any new wieners again tonight.

9 Likes

Am I the only one who sees a skeleton hand clawing out of the soil? We are all a cannibas family here but we must report any details pertaining to a murder or harm of a human… or dog … okay mammal. LoL dudes a murderer!! Well technically I am too but I only murder plants! :rofl:
? All your plants are in a contest?

9 Likes

It’s the best fertilizer, really helps the colors pop!

I was in the Chron Solo Cup Grow Off Round 2 which also had an up-pot section with a cap at 7gal. Those have been done for over a month now.

I also popped 8 beans for a second grow off that has no limits on anything. Can go up to 100 gal or grow in a solo, what ever nutes, etc. Had 3 make it to full veg and then 2 were males. The last one EVERYONES went Herm! There is 1 plant left of dozens that hasn’t thrown a wiener…

The UWP I have growing isn’t part of a contest anymore, but was a contender for the grow off that didn’t make the cut when flipping the best to flower. The Sundae Driver, second Slumper, and this last A10 aren’t part of competitions either.

9 Likes

Too bad huh the a10 n slumper are incredible. Well the others aren’t slouches but you catch my drift. So everyone grew the strain that herm’d and only 1 so far hasn’t popped nanners? Pretty much points at herm pollen everyone’s thinking? I have learned my lesson in the past with hermie pollen but yet I still have a handful of seeds from just that. LMAO maybe I should scratch that learning my lesson part. LoL

7 Likes

Yup! I guess the Poison Apples were untested, and all but one has herm’d.

6 Likes

Decided I wanted to try making a cannagar, but I don’t have a mold, so I built one with some of my sons legos! Worked rather well actually.

8 Likes

UWPxPG55 starting week 5!

9 Likes

What in theeee. :joy: Legos to the rescue! That should smoke for a bit I’d imagine.

7 Likes

Ohh yeah, made a smaller one last night and it worked great.

7 Likes

Some ppl just have skills like that man! I been rolling doobies my whole life and couldn’t pull that off. Still need a condensated beer bottle to wrap a blunt too. My wife I sware can’t roll a joint to win the lottery. Oh but she loves smoking them. " Can you roll a bone, can you roll a bone" hear it in my sleep! You’d think she want to learn! Na-uh! But ya that’s way cool, does it burn long, use 2 papers?

7 Likes

The little one is a single 1 1/4 paper with a single tip. The bigger one I believe has 2/3 papers in it and has a total of 7 tip papers. Lol

Man I cannot roll a blunt to save my life. Every single time they crack and tear just trying to unwrap the damn things to use. Guess I’ll have to just drop the entire damn thing plastic insert and all into a cup of water before I try anything with it. Lol

Used to roll my own cigs so rolling a reg joint is no problem at all. Just get your wife a self roller.

7 Likes