The end and A new beginning

One photo almost looks like it is drying up. Humidity is high in the tent and light is all the way down. Maybe 30w A ww auto I have is kind of doing similar. If they don’t make it. Well look stronger by the time they are ready to move. I will just do this grow with 4 plants. :slightly_smiling_face: The Critical cure CBD I dropped for me had a really nice tail on her this morning. So it is in a nursery bag now. That one is for me :slightly_smiling_face: It helps straighten me out on some of my off days

4 Likes

So is there a way u can look at the roots any without tearing it up too much. Maybe had a dry socket or somethiing that caused the issue or is it one auto fed. Every other water or 2 i leave the plants set in the runoff for a hour or more to make sure everything is saturated then we suck the trays dry and leave them. Seems to hel alot here i just struggle with realky high humidity during the summer time.

4 Likes

I can since it is in a rooter. It will only be a week old tomorrow. So I will give it 4 more days. By then they all should be showing. This was taken a few days ago. It is the orange cake. I will start the pictures in my journal tomorrow. At week 1 :grin: All 4 are the same age. I think I got the orange layer cake from you. I better tag @skyfishbud now that I know he is n here too :grin:

10 Likes

I’m watching now, when I’m here and not back home… :joy:, very nice :wink::+1:

9 Likes

Snuck in through the alley, I’ll sit quietly in the back
:shushing_face:

9 Likes

See i knew i heard something!

Your were already a member my friend. You left a long time ago…so you never had to sneak in lol.

8 Likes

Unavoidable I’m afraid, runs in my blood, I’m 33% ninja

:joy:

9 Likes

:rofl::joy: too funny :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Beautiful Brian… man, that’s some fatz… gorgeous bud… :wink::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks Rick… Next one gets chopped thursday :grin: The California Dream came down last weekend. Nice solid buds from her. It looks like by the end of the month. This grow will be finished. And I will be on just the new grow

7 Likes

Fun stuff u just growing autos there or a mix

8 Likes

The ww is an auto. I am thinking of going with the original plan. 3 photos in the 5’ and a pair of autos in the 4x4 again. The 4x4 is supposed to be for them so I can work my way back to autos.

6 Likes

Boy. I feel like seeds can really mess up a grow :laughing: With a little luck. I will finally be able to get one of these Jackpot autos to crack. Thanks for the reminder there @PreyBird1 I checked on the one I forgot. And it was floating. I tapped it and she sank. I noticed a tiny tail trying to emerge. I have to have dropped at least 18 of these seeds over the past 2 years. Hoping a different batch would crack. I have yet to start one. This is the last seed. So If it doesn’t go. I am done trying with that one. I had an extra photo in this grow as a wild card. :grin:

So Week 2 will be done tomorrow. I justt moved every one into 3 galon pots. The Critical cure CBD is only a week old. So I will give it a little more time before getting it into a bigger pot.

All these are in 3 gallons and will be done in autopots. For the summer. I also added a layer of the plastic golf balls in. @myfriendis410 mentioned the other day that he seems to be doing better with a couple inches of the clayballs in the bottom. So I will give this a go. I have done it like this before. But it was so long ago. I forget which plants they were to look back on.

So, Here is week 2 The White widow auto here should have been put in a final pot at 10 days old. I couldn’t find the 3 gallon bags. I didn’t mark them and mistook them for 5s. I ordered more 3s and found them :roll_eyes: :laughing:

The Punky Lion photo

Double Tangie Banana photo

This Orange Layer cake photo seems to be having a rough time

My Critical Cure CBD photo It has to wait for a spot in the 4x4 before it can go into a final pot. So with in the next few days :grin:

8 Likes

I will add this one. She will be coming down this weekend. Only one left after her for this grow

9 Likes

I heard that brother!!
Dropped 40 beans for a total of 1.5 plants… Now my window is closing rapidly
:person_facepalming:

8 Likes

Your plants look amazing, and it sounds like you’re right on track for a great harvest! It’s always exciting to see such progress. Keep an eye on those trichomes for the perfect harvest window. Good luck with the final week of happy growing! All the best for you harvest!!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green ScienX

6 Likes

How do you germinate in a paper towel directly in soil ? have you ever tried the full float technique where you let them float in the water for several days or until you see tails while they’re floating they can get them moisture and the oxygen or try to lightly score the seed with a razor blade or crack it slightly before putting in water

8 Likes

Thanks @greenscienx_sug And I like the floating deal too. It seems to work better for me.

6 Likes

U ever tried to do the float til she has a long enough tail to plant instead of napkin if she floats leave it be in the cup she gets moisture and aur bot as long as she if a floater. If she sinks then napkin needs done or it will.droqn after too long. Longest tap i had on a floater before i got nervous was about 5/8long. Lol

6 Likes

@Mark0427 that’s the full float technique

5 Likes