The end and A new beginning

Ever heard of rehoboth acres based in florida im guessing upon reading has a nute line out similar to jacks not aure on price points yet just clicked to join the group and see what its about. Its a fb group not sure if on ig or anything else yet. Will let u know as i enter the group when they allow it to go thru. Lol.

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, @ not2sureyet! Iā€™m glad to hear the floating deal is working well for you. If you have any other questions or need more tips, feel free to ask. Happy growing!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green ScienX

2 Likes

Blockquote Thanks @greenscienx_sug I normally use pro mix bx for starting seedlings. It works better than coco for me. And for my coco. I mix vermiculite with mine. I found from using the perlite that the roots stick to it. I re use my coco. So it made cleaning it a little more work. :grin: My critical purple is a little different from past grows. Normally it is a little shorter. This one really stretched. A normal yield for that one should be some where between 10 - 13 oz.

Thanks @not2sureyet, for sharing your experience! Itā€™s interesting to hear about your preference for Pro Mix BX for seedlings. Vermiculite sounds like a great addition to your coco mix, especially if it makes cleaning and reusing easier. Your Critical Purple plant sounds impressiveā€”best of luck with your yield!

If you ever want to try anything new with coco peat, feel free to reach out. Check our Coco peat products in our website to know more. We can even provide you the customized products. Happy growing!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green ScienX

4 Likes

Sorry. I re did my pc and this place locked me out. or it would go to a blank page when trying to get in here. I found a way in though :grin: Thanks @greenscienx_sug I will check your site out for sure :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @not2sureyet

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green ScienX

3 Likes