The Journal of a Lazy Grower

You need a container and then keep your nugs in it. I would imagine the cops are smarter than that, but in small quantities they probably wouldn’t even bother. Even if they did sounds like judge would throw it out.

8 Likes

Although they’re not even trying to make it legal, they are still trying to decriminalize it across the state which makes this statement totally true

7 Likes

Triple Nova

Hmmm? :thinking:

13 Likes

C99 x Durban Thai

14 Likes

Durban and Thai both have super long blades for sure.durbans has pretty tight nodes tho

7 Likes

That could be durbans influenced tho looks kinda durbany

6 Likes

Not seeing any Thai traits tho…

5 Likes

Diggin the knuckles there

4 Likes

Ya I’ve actually started a process where I’m not fully super cropping in some places but I still inflict allot of damage

You can see the obvious super crop locations here because of the knuckles but up and down the branch between the knuckles I’ve caused just slight damage too by giving it “partial pinches”

I pinch it just enough to cause damage but not enough to make the branch bend/break and fall over and I literally do it the entire length of the branch, not just in certain locations

8 Likes

Are these ones from partial pinches too on the stalk @tdubwilly

6 Likes

No those are full super crop knuckles, I just didn’t fold the plant over right there. I damage the main stem in places to get it to temporarily stop growing upward and concentrate on growing fatter…I like thick stalks!

The partial pinches are gonna be really hard to see @missiles

They are all basically in areas like right here

starting at the vertical line working their way out in the direction of the arrow

11 Likes

Oh yes I do see them very well! This is the first time I had seen knuckles on the stalk like that without actually super cropping it so I was curious. That’s interesting how it will slow the vertical growth down when you do that. Thanks for explaining it :wink:

5 Likes

I’m a big fan of pinches used in conjunction with full super crops. I usually do every other node from the ground up. On the base stalks, I tend to redo my pinches mid healing to produce a larger knuckle.

8 Likes

I went for a CT scan today.

The mass in my lung has enlarged ever so slightly in the past two months, but not allot.

I hate cancer, especially stage 4
But I love weed and I know you guys do to so here’s some pics of the grow

13 Likes

Your girls look great! Love what you’ve done with the CO2 hose. I’m going to give CO2 a shot next grow. I’ve got a couple of regulators left from freshwater aquariums filled with plants. Was thinking about them in my 3x3. Any tips?

Sorry to hear about your CT scan news. I’ve a couple of friends battling that same bastard. Keep up the fight, my sister has been clear for 12 years now.

6 Likes

She’s looking beautiful! One love man! Sending good vibes your way

6 Likes

Beautiful like always brother!!’:+1:
Stay strong , don’t lose faith, good vibes your way!!

8 Likes

Looking great as always! Reach out if there’s anything I can do.

6 Likes

Great progress, healthy girls.you will be in my thoughts and sending all the good vibes my friend;) keep on swinging like ali

3 Likes

I admire your plants, they are really gorgeous. But I also admire you a lot. I think it’s great that you can follow your passions and still laugh in the face of adversity. I don’t mean to be too much of a fanboy, but I am the kind of person who prefer to vocalize my good opinions and ignore the bitching! So thank you for sharing your knowledge and plenty of great energy sent your way!!!

7 Likes