The Journal of a Lazy Grower

You are in the safe and healthy said, as long as you still growing and consuming your medical plants. And believe that you are getting better and better day by day.

3 Likes

Ok I can finally respond again so thank you @nick

Some new pics from the garden

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful scrog if I’ve ever seen one.

3 Likes

Y thank you @vulx

1 Like

She’s finally to the point I’m letting her come through to form colas @victorw

9 Likes

6 Likes

Wow… I know what’s missing…lol… growing it different this time…???.. @tdubwilly

2 Likes

I’m scrogging a little different @Ladithief

I’m not tying anything to the screen and I’m not weaving anything into the screen, I’m just tucking whatever shoot gets to high back through the square it came out of and back underneath three net.

Once I figure I got abbot 5 days of stretch left, which is right now, I’m gonna try and let some cola shoots come up through the net.

I’m hoping not to tie anything. It has saved me a massive amount of time training so far but if branches start getting to heavy that they wanna fall the through the net then obviously I’ll have to tie thefalling ones to the bottom of the net to hold them up

This method has allowed me to remove the net for a picture or whatever, then I just throw the net right back on

10 Likes

Nice… very nice as always @tdubwilly… and you get the CO2 hose back on also…

5 Likes

Yup, that hose is “weaved” into the net so whether I’m taking it off or putting it on it goes with the net

5 Likes

Nice idea , convenient;)

3 Likes

where do you buy the soil? @tdubwilly and your plants are looking great so you’re just watering them?

4 Likes

Ya in veg he just used water, then some nutes in flower

4 Likes

I bought it on Amazon

Sohum living soils

I had read that sohum kinda loses its “charge” in late flower so I started adding nutrients when I flipped to flower but all of veg was just pure water

6 Likes

Since you like growing lazy…lol… I have found teas are far easier than nutrients… and teas would keep your soil charged…lol…

7 Likes

The problem is that sohum isn’t a “built” soil like you would do at home @Ladithief

It’s got some microbes added but nothing like wrigglers and companion plants that your soils have

5 Likes

Those take it to the next level… I have no worms just casting teas and then dump castings on the plants or the wife’s vegetables… I have a plant with no companion and it is responding well to teas…so it can be done and still be wonderful for your plant(s)…

6 Likes

The triple nova this evening

12 Likes

10 Likes

And the Cindy is looking a little better

@algreen

11 Likes