The Journal of a Lazy Grower

Fantastic piece of information :ok_hand: I’ll see Abboutt doing that when it gets to a a sensible hour round here, it’s still a little 'for 5am

6 Likes

I try to get enough space between the cups so I can place water in the bottom one, makes the roots grow downward.
I will find that pic for you and return.

6 Likes

I actually have about 1.5" - 2" of extra space in the bottom cup because it is slightly smaller than the top cup

4 Likes

The spacing is perfect but, the larger cup being used with the plant blocks the air circulation between the two cups. Feel me ?

5 Likes

On my Thread. Hootie starting Living Soil In December- Post 1103 you’ll see me put them together. Here is some of my pics. I actually started in August last year.

By using the same size cup, you will gain air circulation into the bottom of the second cup. By cutting the first cup like that was giving the cup four legs to stand on. Lol. I tried a couple things n this worked well.
The roots exploded and took up the full size 37 gallon tote. Which I have pics of.

9 Likes

Cool thank you organic dude!!

I’m keeping the humidity a’comin’

7 Likes

More pics

I fed them nothing but half doses of these last night…stank like shoe!!

But they seemed to like it

11 Likes

My lab/grey does the same thing… exactly… when she does she is smiling is truly in a happy state…lol… unless sleeping then she’d just getting laid by the brute down the street in a wet dream…lol…

8 Likes

I spent 3000$ us on a hydrofogger (puts out 3 gallons a hr if she needs to) was my best investment so far, the little ones love/ need that humidity and is hard to get right in the winter where it’s so dry

7 Likes

Wow, 3000k would make massive upgrades to my grow room lol

I think this one was $40 lol, and I barely need it. I really need less humidity more often than not

9 Likes

It’s so dry up here in the winter (lasts 5 months of the yr lol. I will need to get a quest dehumidifier as well probably not till next yr tho I have a major upgrade planned for each crop this yr. Can’t wait to get everything dialed in 100%

7 Likes

Today is Saturday.

I might need to transplant before Wednesday of next week. I need to get the self watering up and running for a variety of reasons.

Autopot USA also wants your roots to get good and anchored in before turning on the auto pot system so until I turn on their system I will be watering with the blumat Jr system @Hemp_Nature

Found this picture today and thought it was awesome, “their arrows blot out the sun”

9 Likes

I mean you can definitely tell she’s happy

10 Likes

Don’t put my username on anything that contains somethings far from “Botany, Plants Cultivation, and everything relevant to that”.

thank you very much.

2 Likes

My huskie/shepherd mix loves to sleep on her back too. In her crate none the less. I don’t get. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Transplant soon

11 Likes

Great color nice and vibrant;)

5 Likes

7 Likes

Moved the oscillating humidifier out and moved the evaporative humidifier in.

Humidity levels were reaching 90% lol, now I’m at a much more comfy 65%

7 Likes

Stickered up my new hard hat

14 Likes