The Journal of a Lazy Grower

And in two days they are really coming on

12 Likes

They look absolutely perfect @tdubwilly !

5 Likes

They are little cannabis butterflies ready to take flight.

7 Likes

Today the auto pot tank and valves are setup

And one goes to each tent

13 Likes

And the little guys still doing well

12 Likes

Good Morning troop. We have tried the blue bulbs at top level to see if there is any difference between white light vs blue light.

We have sense changed them out to white light. I suppose the difference was so minuet that the cost difference won out in our trails.

7 Likes

Everything looking solid this afternoon

12 Likes

Cruising!

11 Likes

Both plants exhibit something similar to nutrient burn at the end of their leaves. They were in a “seed starter” soil. Ill keep these eyes on em

11 Likes

Getting roots every where

17 Likes

Are you by any chance trying the Air Pruning technique?

4 Likes

You mean with smart pots @organicgrower4m?

4 Likes

I wasn’t really worrying about the roots while in the solo cup.

In fact, tell me if I’m wrong, but I was actually trying to get the roots to wrap around the cup, at least right now.

My line of thinking was just to get a good thick root mass, whether it was circling the cup or not, before I tried to transplant, hoping that when I did, it would anchor into the new soil really quickly

5 Likes

No no no Sir- I mean cutting holes in bottom of the clear cup and allowing the Tap root to grow into the second cup. This will stop the tap root from balling up. The plant will send down a second root, then another n another -which will allow the roots to be Greater in numbers and will stretch out in their new home. More roots more fruits.

8 Likes

So I got holes in the bottom of the cup, but just for drainage, I wasn’t trying to let the roots grow into that cup

4 Likes

Clear cup drains into the red cup

9 Likes

This actually will put a stop on Root Balling.

5 Likes

I asked the dog her thoughts but she seems unresponsive

13 Likes

TimBot look at this piece.

9 Likes

Iv been working with this method for about a year now. I luv my results.

6 Likes