The Poseidon Project

Cut the second SolarXtreme in-line. I will probably need to add my Chilled Logic light during bloom or I may just add the Emerson lights to supplement the 400W from the two CLW

9 Likes

Another fine looking grow Poseidon.
Power to the Air-Pots
:fist:

4 Likes

Thanks bud :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Starting to establish bud sites

6 Likes

The ladies this morning

7 Likes

Stretch phase going strong. Should start seeing pre-flower nodes fill :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Looking very happy and healthy Poseidon.
Has to be the pots!
:grin:

2 Likes

You guys and your air pots…damn i have to clean mine up. I got a bunch of stumps to deal with. Lol i hate that part of growing you get rootballs all over and i generate a lot of left over media/root balls. O have to dry them get all the media out of the roots and then burn them all.

5 Likes

I am sold on them. Then there was this genius grower that gave me the brilliant idea to overlap a row and add height.
Wait…
That genius was you.
:pray:

4 Likes

Ha ha my man im gonna whip mine out. Are you still using peatmoss? on the bottom?

3 Likes

No sir… I have landscape cloth at the very bottom then a thin layer of perlite. Should I switch to peat moss?

3 Likes

No another guy then was using sphagnum moss on the bottom i believe. I just used lava rocks 1" layer.

3 Likes

I like your idea better.

3 Likes

The perlite was what the Air-Pot company recommended.
I am saving $$$ by using these ones called Oxy-Pots

3 Likes

Of course !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@poseidon what are you using?

4 Likes

Fabric gets mold and breaks down easily. They would be my second choice in an Octopot. I need to run my Octo’s soon ….

I am pretty well sold on my Air Pots :+1:t2:

Current Culture DWC is my go-to for hydroponic grows. I am kinda all over the place :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Chunky Perlite for the bottom and Fox Farm Coco Loco for media (60/40 coco/perlite)

4 Likes

I watched a cannacribs episode of a large producer using the plastic sack pots. I started using those and i like em a lot and there cheap enough you can just chuck em in the recyclables. And i like promix-hp

4 Likes

What am I missing here. I’ve been using airpots, of one brand or another, for three years. I’ve never put anything in the bottom I just fill them up with soil and put my plants in and let them go. I never saw anywhere that they recommend putting lava rock or perlite or anything else in the bottom. What’s the purpose of that?
On another note if you’re growing outdoor you can use these pots with no bottom in them just set them on the top of some half inch hardware wire and then grow right through the bottom of the pot/wire into the ground. The reason I do this is to prevent plant predators, gophers, moles, etc. from killing my plant. If they get after it you have time to kill them bastards because they can’t get to the base of the plant chew it off.

6 Likes