Time to grow again

wow… here it’s every where…lol…fuck you don’t do on line… I will send you a bunch of clover seed… lol…but technically it’s on line shopping as we are sealing this on line…lol…

3 Likes

My biggest problem is putting my banking details in over internet sites.

3 Likes

I get it… use paypal…they are legit…

4 Likes

How do you order seeds?

1 Like

I don’t buy. I collect seeds “from” dispensaries, friends and some Good Guys I’ve met recently. Since our Country laws changed.

3 Likes

I even have to use paypal with the good guys…lol…

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t want to be a inconvenience. I just don’t trust the net with my money details.

1 Like

all good… I get it… it doesn’t bother me… but I know lots of people it does…

1 Like

Here’s some quick pictures

All seem to be doing good but I have one maybe 2 I am little worried about they range from a little over a week to a couple of days up

3 Likes

Right on, nice to have the personal interaction.

4 Likes

Ok so here is where I am

Been up about a week and a ½

These have been up for a little under a week

So I dont know what is gonna come from this tray but we will find out … is it my “troubled” tray lol they either have a deformity of some sort or the didn’t open up in the paper towel

4 Likes

So this warm mist humidifier is the so I dont want to say horrible I just think I am past using it with my lights on make it way to hot and when i turn the exhaust higher to get a negative pressure to pull in the cooler air to cool it down i lose my humidity… so looks like i will limp along till i can get a environment controller… and get a small heater for lights out and a cool mist or a ultrasonic humidifier

3 Likes

So little update I got a cool mist humidifier and piped in fresh air from outside the room into the tent so as I have noticed today I have had almost perfect environment… it’s been about 76°and 60% all day …let’s see if tonight and tomorrow will be the same I am keeping my lights on 24 right now to keep the heat until I my controller… but here’s some pictures from today… the big one are a little over 2 weeks old and the small one just over a week old

With all luck I will be getting my bloom setup done soon… over the next week I will be moving the older plants to the 3 gallon and start training topping and LST I am thinking of doing a 4 main…

5 Likes

Live long and prosper my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Cool, crystals work great as a top cover. All different kinds to help with the environment!

So this has been a busy month … but here is a quick update … the tent is filling up… I will mostly start topping the 3 bigger plant tomorrow the smaller ones were put in to bigger pots today… I have to go get more cocco for the last 3

5 Likes

Man I really neglected this thread … hell I have neglected the network altogether… but I have to say I came across this huge leaf and i had to show it off … i feel like it is a big lead for a small plant just my thought

3 Likes

what kind of ultrasonic pond fogger did u get?

I used cheap ones with no LEDs. Definitely get the floating holder if you can: they need to be floated at the exact right depth or they work like garbage. I use 3 foggers floated in a 5 gallon bucket (in a DIY holder I made from Solo cups and a garden kneeling mat) and have a fan blowing across it. It keeps my 5x10 space humidified when the plants small, then their transpiration takes over near the end of veg and it’s time for the dehumidifier.

1 Like