Time to grow again

See I have been told one the first set of of true leaves

2 Likes

I personally do when 2nd set is fully visible… Beauty of growin my friend everyone will develop there own style within the basic parameters of it all

2 Likes

Ok so her I am away from home and asking my better half how the tent room is because it is cold as shit at home and I realize shit i forgot to post an update so these are for this morning when i left for work

So I moved the 4 that are up and put them together

We will call it plant #1-1 no change really maybe the tinest of size growth

Here is 1-2 from the same bag came up a day later than 1-1

Plant 2 Came up… let’s say today

Plant 3 came up with came up around the same time as 1-1

I am gonna have to get a environment controller and a better humidifier get everything dialed in for these 3 hopefully girls lol

3 Likes

So here’s where we are today I will say nothing new

Plant 1-1

Plant 1-2

Plant 3 the smallest dont know if it will make it

Plant 4

So I am writing off the last two so now down to 4 I was really hoping for 6 this time around but let’s see what I end with

3 Likes

So I took a couple of days off the social media for a couple of days due to Christmas and then being sick… but before I got sick I did drop 10 more seeds so I this morning this is what I woke up to all but 2 have come up so that makes a total of 12 I will have to take pictures when I get home because apparently my phone takes pictures to large to upload

3 Likes

So if this isn’t some full circle shit … what the hell is wrong with this plant …

The only thing it was fed is Phd water
Now

The full circle is it looks like the plant where I forgot who but some one put olive oil on it … I can assure you I didn’t put oil on it

1 Like

But here are the others

I know, I know I need a better humidifier I got to try the warm mist in the winter because it’s cold lol.

The last 3 pictures the seed were dropped after soaking on Christmas morning

3 Likes

So quick question is a root drench and a tea the same thing

2 Likes

My opinion. Tea’s are to feed the soil and microbes which in return feeds your plants.
So I’m assuming your “drenching” refers to keeping the root zone wet?

2 Likes

Well ok that answered my question lol… thanks man … I’m just trying to come up with my own little feed schedule/ regimen

2 Likes

I mix a tea and if the soil and roots aren’t wet enough I just water… but remember the top 4" of your soil has basically all your microbes… that’s why tilling harms the soil…

6 Likes

Yep, also why mulch is so important.

5 Likes

I miss represented there… I water first then tea then more water if I have to…

5 Likes

I use straw instead of mulch… and cover crop… but this is only outdoor…no room or ability to make teas during the winter…

4 Likes

I use mulch as a general term, I use wheat straw and red clover sprouts.

I use a large scale tea brewer like this link, but I’m going to build a large scale Microbulator per @BudBrother urging!

https://swcd.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Compost-Tea.pdf

4 Likes

Looking good and set to watching!!

1 Like

I also water between tea’s. It’s very important in my books. I don’t use mulch, I like to see my soil. Haven’t found a reliable source for clover. Sorry, I don’t do online shopping.

1 Like

I go to the local nursery and just buy white clover seeds…I get wanting to see your soil… just lift the straw or move the clover a bit to check…

2 Likes

Been to all the nurseries around me. Worst part, my Aunt works at a Nusery. Still nothing.

1 Like
1 Like