To anyone I promised seeds

They are on their way as soon as I find out if I’m sending u corona virus in the mail.

We came back from Massachusetts feb 20 and I was Dx with bronchitis and sinusitis on the 25th. Thought nothing of it Bc this wasn’t that big of a deal back then.

Well I’ve just been getting worse and now my doc has ordered me to self quarantine and is trying to get me approved to b tested since we were in the “hot zone”

I don’t want to send anyone seeds in the mail from an infected house so I will wait to see what’s up. Sorry for the delay folks but I’m sure u would appreciate not receiving whatever I’ve caught.

22 Likes

That’s very responsible of you @justgrowin! I only respect you more for it…
I wish you the best and I hope you and your loved ones are going to be safe! :worried::cold_sweat:

10 Likes

Stay safe, get better and hope we all get through this as soon as possible.

8 Likes

You can send mine, the virus is much better than what I have to begin with :wink:

7 Likes

I wasnt promised any but wasnt doesnt kill you makes you stronger, I’ll take the risk. Hell if you get it once you wont get it again so get it over with lol

4 Likes

Believe me, whatever I have u don’t want.

I’m hoping it’s just the flu

9 Likes

It’s just the flu or a cold @justgrowin … Positive thinking girl… I had it a month ago took a week and a half to get over… What really helped me was edibles and steaming up my bathroom and just sitting there like a sauna lol… It helps… I took a week off work it was bad… Healthy and getting shit done again now

6 Likes

I sure hope so. I’ve been in the shower about once an hour trying to get my bones warm. It’s the kind of chill that blankets just can’t touch.

Glad to hear you’re better. Hope is powerful

4 Likes

I know the feeling… Try to sweat it out… Wrap yourself in as many blankets as you can… And take a shot of vodka… I know it sounds gross but it’ll help warm up your insides and kill the virus

3 Likes

My dad would do that lots of blankets and get a really good buzz.
And i highly recommend the ZICAM nose spray. It will shorten the cold. I got sick 5 days ago. And im better now. ZICAM is the shit also take zinc lozenges it shortens colds.

3 Likes

I was at the store and all i had to do was cough and you should have seen the people freaking out. Lol its just a cold people no need to run away from me. Ha ha lol was a funny trip to the store. We went to 3 stores for fun. Not really beacuse we needed to. Just to buy junkfood. And marvel at the droves of sheeple flipping out. Lol i kept yelling its a pademic and i know some of you may not like this but i dont Give a F! People are stupid and have no business causing pandemonium. I have an inventory i maintain in my house. I have vehicle inventory. Parts lubes and then i have a food inventory. And health and beauty inventory. I was raisied to preserve food and to have supplies on hand in case shit happens like this. My friend has a nice freeze dryer. And i have food for 25yrs if i need it. Plus i do wather bath canning preservation of my own garden veggies. I have a root cellar. And my own vegetables and my own seeds for my vegetables as i propogate my own produce every year.

6 Likes

Totally understandable and very responsible of. And I have a lot of respect for your decision. I just got back to Canada from Disney World and my family and I are all on self isolation for the next 2 weeks. But on a good note I harvested a big girl when I got home so I have some work to keep my mind off of things.

5 Likes

Damn thats cool a plant to trim. I trimmed so much in the last 30 days im over it ha ha. I love weed and everything about it. But i hate to trim tiny buds or larf. My last little 18 plants made a ton of big buds. On half of the plants i did not lollipop 50% of them as a test. Wont do that again. Really odd though. The ones i didnt trim below the canopy. Made slightly bigger main buds but also a lot of larf under the canopy. This run im going to do 25 plants in 3 gallon pots. Instead of 18 plants in 1 gallon pots. Ive been playing around with transplanting and pot sizes to determine what works best for my environment. Ive been training in all aspects of growing cannabis. Ive practiced germination, seedlings, medias, lights, pot sizes-types, cloning. Now i want to get into shaping plants more and only growing 6-8 bigger plants at a time. And tissue culture, and breeding.

4 Likes

Ok so flu test came back neg. :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Meaning you don’t have the flu? Or you don’t have the virus? :crossed_fingers:
Are you ok?

3 Likes

There were 400 more in LA county…still zero in San Bernardino county right next door… Stories of people going into Quarantine and few days later getting released… You’ll be okay girl I know you will no matter what

3 Likes

Don’t have the flu. Not good news

2 Likes

You will be okay @justgrowin

3 Likes

I am sure you’ll pull through, you’re a resilient woman!

4 Likes

Love disturbed. My kind of music!!

2 Likes