To anyone I promised seeds

Thanks. I’m feeling better after the breathing treatment they gave me. Actually helped my headache as well. They said the albuterol does something with the receptors. I don’t know my brain was hurting too bad to receive info. All I know is I was surprised a breathing Tx helped my headache. Lol.

4 Likes

You overheated it sounds like… Less oxygen to the body and brain means less blood cells needing what they need to produce and do their thing… White blood cells are crucial that’s our immune system… Glad you’re doing better girl!! :metal::seedling::herb::palm_tree::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ya my O2 % was only at 76 when I got there and still only 92% after the Tx. My left lung felt like someone stabbed me with scissors. Much better now. I think I will try to smoke now so I can try to sleep.

With my luck it will just make me hack.

Thanks everyone for all the positive vibes. They are soooo important when u feel like $hit. And are very much appreciated

5 Likes

It’s going to hurt but help you

6 Likes

I am super happy you’re starting to feel better! If you can’t smoke, have you tried vaping? It’s a bit easier on the lungs… :wink:

I’m still sending you truckloads of positive vibes!

7 Likes

Lol vaping kills my lungs. I tried. Then I have adam here next to me wanting to dab. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hells to the F NO!

After the breathing treatment I’ve been able to use my bong. Water is the easiest way for me to smoke. I was able to sleep a little last night thanks to weed. And some tincture

Thanks for the positive vibes I feel the best of them coming my way

8 Likes

Good to hear you are feeling better and can at least smoke. I made up some butter the other day I quite enjoy the stone from eating it.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry to here you aren’t feeling well @justgrowin, but glad your feeling better! I just wanted to clarify something for you. We only test for 2 influenza strains in the hospital, a and b. There’s a really good chance you just have the flu. There’s 70 strains out there this season. I work in the er at a regional medical center and constantly around sick people but never get sick. I feel it’s from taking a course of probiotics every 3 months and taking whole plant cannabis extract daily. You should still get tested for covid 19 because of your travel exposure. I’m glad your feeling better and wish you a swift and full recovery.

6 Likes

I totally agree. I believe we have it. I live in such a small ignorant town they actually came into the hospital room with no masks or anything when they heard I’ve been sick for more than 2 weeks. :woman_facepalming:t2: Said if it was corona I would b better or dead by now. So ignorant.

There are people who have been testing positive for over 30 days and still sick. They need to get their shit together. I woke up today sicker than ever. Must have been the breathing treatment gave me some temporary relief.

7 Likes

I’ve used eucalyptus to help me through bad bout of asthma, when I didn’t have my pumps available. It might help you :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Wow, I don’t know what to say to that? That’s so unprofessional! I’m sorry your not feeling better again. Unfortunately the breathing treatments are temporary. Albuterol has a fairly short half life and the dialateing effect it has on the alveoli are short lived. Hang in there girl. I’m sure your going to start feeling better soon. Might b best to just stick with the tinctures for now till your really feeling better, but don’t stop consuming your cannabinoids

7 Likes

I hope you feel better!!! Sending good vibes your way!

7 Likes

hope youre feeling better soon!! The hospital staff should have been more careful then that, corona virus or not, if you werent tested for that yet how do they know not to use PPE, other than their own opinion… foolish. Either way, get better soon! Positive vibes your way

7 Likes

Sucks to hear you are not feeling any better. My family and I have been taking vitamin C and Echinacea.

8 Likes

Exactly. Now that’s how it spreads like wildfire. If I do have it I just spread it to an entire shift of hospital staff who will treat who knows how many patients before they find out they are positive.

Ignorance is bliss and this world is full of happy people.

7 Likes

Well I really hope the hospital staff took the precautions as hospital staff should always do in every case… When your coughing @justgrowin are you coughing up any mucas… If so what color?

3 Likes

Yes and yellow. It’s been yellow.

And they started to when we first arrived. Sent us to an isolation room and all. But as soon as they heard we had been sick for over two weeks they dropped all precautions. That was not smart. They are now finding people who have been sick 30+ days.

7 Likes

Dang I hope you get better soon! I could use a couple weeks off of work then maybe I could check on stuff off the to do list lol

6 Likes

The lack of tests…!!!

How the hell are ya today, my friend?

3 Likes

Wow health scares are really not fun. I hope you feel better today! Man i hate careless hospitals. Ive seen wayyyy to many for my liking. Health care in my opinion is not up to par.

5 Likes