To anyone I promised seeds

Like hell. Throat is very sore today and body aches on extra. But plants needed me yesterday so today I pay.

6 Likes

Now that’s a sign of a truly great “botanist” :wink:

Hats off to you Madame!

7 Likes

Stay strong. Sending love and good vibes your way and to anyone that needs it​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I’m sorry! Wish I could just pop over and help ya, but I’m sure you had better help than me, lol

6 Likes

And you madame @justgrowin? How are you nowadays? Feeling better, I hope!

3 Likes

Ok everyone. I think I’m ready to start sending seeds. Hit me up if I owe u seeds. Or if we agreed to a trade. I’ll b mailing on fri or Saturday.

I know about @esoteric @jonathanruiz @kapouic @pomeroymc

But I still needed addresses and shoot me a pm just with a reminder of what we agreed on. Thanks.

6 Likes

You should have my addy, if not just holler :wink:

5 Likes

Send me a pm so I have it on top. That’s what I’m using to pack up seeds thanks

4 Likes

Glad to hear you are back on your feet. I hope all is well. I myself finally finished my self isolation and am back at work :hugs:. I would still like to try your seeds if the offer still stands. And like I said before just let me know what I owe you.

4 Likes

U owe nothing. A few pics would b nice. Send me your info by pm. If u have any cool seeds I won’t turn them down.

Oh ya. Everyone send me a list of anything I’ve sent u before so I’m not sending repeats.

6 Likes

I finally got seeds out yesterday. PO has been open whenever they feel like it. I live in a small town and they are only open two hours a day regularly. So now they are taking full advantage.

Btw anyone wondering from the other thread. I said I would report back. The package to Canada cost $1.40. Seeds in hard tubes in a full padded envelope. So again why people charge 30-40$ shipping, there’s NO EXCUSE. Tracking would have cost an extra 3$, which I would have added for a paying customer obviously.

Please shoot me a pm when u receive them so I know they all got there safe. I don’t sell seeds so I don’t add tracking.

Enjoy everyone!!! Please let me know any issues with seeds I give them away to get data for my breeding program. I could never grow enough to know enough. Thanks again!!

10 Likes

If you got any more I wouldn’t mind trying some different genetics out, if not it’s all good! Cheers mate! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Absolutely. Send me a pm with the address and the type of smoke u like. All I ask is a few pics and some info on the grow. Did they germ ok how was the root growth etc.

9 Likes

Thats the least I could do! Appreciate people like you! Hope to one day be able to give back everything that people have helped me with and to pass on the love this community has for one another!

8 Likes

Will do. I can’t thank you enough. And will be sure to give you a heads up when they arrive. And will send lots of pics once off and running!!

4 Likes

You are the womann! Were you able to send mine out?

3 Likes

Yep. Sent juicy fruit and 3 crosses if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fist::heart: thank you soo much feminized?

2 Likes

No. All reg. I don’t do feminized. I breed. Reg seeds are much stronger genetics.

10 Likes

Yep regs are dope. Fems are fun but regs is money!

6 Likes