Too aggressive with Supercropping?

Actually, I put pieces of duct tape over the place for the hole and used my hole punch. The twine won’t pull through that. Regarding things happening, my ex-wife died in February. She and I had become close again and had a really nice relationship developing. No kids, though. Then suddenly she falls ill the first week of February and dies February 14. This is a tough thing to handle. And she was young.

4 Likes

Nice i have some gorrila packing tape. But i like your idea better nice work.

2 Likes

Damn man that’s even worse. :sob::sleepy:
My mom died at 56 dad lived to 74. Me and my wife are orphans. Her best friends husband got covid and died in 7 days! Ive seen wayy to much death and im just sick of it. Its all terrible and so far i have had 23 people die in the last 6 yrs that i knew personally. Not including animals! Its all been bad and you never get used to it and you never forget those people. I think about them all the time unfortunately.

4 Likes

It’s all just so bad. I hope I’m not being a downer to everyone here.

I’m trying this tie down method with the Monkey Slapz. I cleared out the center of the plant. I am curious if this will encourage better flower growth.

6 Likes

It will encourage better flower growth. All the shoots that can get to the light now will bud nicely.

5 Likes

Im trying to get motivated to go set up my hydro system. My clones are ready! I literally need to fill the system and put plants in. Its all set up.

6 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with you

6 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

Binder clips work great too. I use the 3/4" soon my soft pots for mainlines. I hope you are able to come up with a job quick. I know that gets frustration. I m sorry bout your parents. I had some on almost take me out on my bike on Valentines day 2016. I was stopped and hit from behind by a guy doing about 55. It seems that 2/14 is not so lucky of a day.

4 Likes

Is cannabis actually classified as a “weed?” Serious question.

7 Likes

No. Schedule #1 drug :rofl: I never thought about that. So I don’t know either.

6 Likes

“Origin: The term weed started being used for cannabis at the start of the 20th century. Backstory: It likely stems from the shortened version of the word “locoweed,” which is a species of plant that grows in Mexico . Cattle and horses would eat this plant, and it would have a strange effect on them.”

6 Likes

I thought the plant must go through significant heat treatment for the chemical transition to create the psycho-effective components necessary to cause those effects.

6 Likes

It does :grin: My friend’s dog loves to sit and eat the leaves as I trim. I have to be careful or she will try an sneak a bud when I am not looking. I have heard the leaves are supposed to be good in salads though. The thc seeds heat to activate it.

7 Likes

Cannabis yes, locoweed no. Locoweed is a common name for several species of poisonous plants in the pea family (Fabaceae) that are native to the prairies of western and north central North America. The plants contain swainsonine, a toxic alkaloid that can cause a neurological condition called locoism in livestock and other grazing animals if consumed in large quantities. Symptoms of locoism include frenzied behavior, impaired vision, and sometimes death. While animals can recover from locoweed poisoning, brain damage can be permanent and behavioral abnormalities may persist even after the animal has been removed from the plant.

5 Likes

Here are the Monkey Slapz and Goji Crusher following the cropping a few days ago. They are in the flowering stage tent (as of June 5) with the Runtz that should be ready for harvest in a few days.
I want to get the Runtz out so the Monkey and Goji receive better light coverage because the flowering stage tent is only 3x3, and the lights are of such crap quality.
One of the plants appears to have a nice, strong center shoot, but I am not going to try to clone anymore because that never succeeds for me. I usually dip the cutting into CloneX, then place it in a soaked rockwool cube. But after that, it either dries up or never grows roots because it’s too wet. I don’t have any special cloning trays/domes.

9 Likes

We had similar issue on my aunts deck i put cynder blocks around the pot and tied strings to the cynder blocks to hold them down. Lol. She disnt want holes in the deck so if the plant lifted the cynderblick i guess so b it but i didnt think they would being smaller pota and not growing in ground. Lol. Even set some 2x6 under the bags ans use screws to tie to the boards. The plant will hold down the wood which should keep the branches held down also.

4 Likes

Any clear plastic container will work. I like using the plastic containers that you get in the bakery department of most stores that have bakeries. They come with cookies or croissants or muffins or whatever. You just cut your clones short. Soak your cubes in pH water and use CloneX just like you’re doing. Here’s the trick.
Spray the top of the clear container, and your clones with the mister bottle every day. Try not to let too much water buildup in the tray. that’s what gets your Rockwool to wet and causes the stem to rot off. they must be covered. High humidity in the tray. It’s not the same as using a cloner.

This container would work. Smaller is better if you have one and you’re only doing a couple of clones.

If you decide you want to try it, I’ll let you know the rest of the details. :v:t3:

4 Likes

I forgot to mention how nice your grow is going. Nice job. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Looking good

4 Likes