Too aggressive with Supercropping?

No.
The cutting is in plan RO water. The Rock wool is just a spacer so it doesn’t fall over in the cup. It is a small cutting. The only reason I have a cup in a cup is because I am showing it to you. It’s really not necessary. Just a cup of water, dip you’re cutting in clone X and something to hold your cutting up. Stick it in your tent underneath your plants.

2 Likes

The Slapz has developed this discoloration on some of its leaves. What can it be? Isn’t it too early in flower stage for the large leaves to begin dying?
Flower stage began June 5.
I use RO water with CalMag + Dakine420 Base + Bloom + Shock and Awe, and about 1/2 to 3/4 of their suggested amounts to use.
pH of feed water is 6.2 - 6.6.

5 Likes

Possibly a touch of neutreant burn

3 Likes

Can it be saved? What should I do for the next week/two weeks?

2 Likes

Definitely just a little bit of nutrient burn I believe no big issues Not sure what you’re growing in Coco or soil or what your nutrients are if you’re in soil throw an only water day in there if you’re in Cocoa lower the ppms of your nutrients see if that helps what ppms are your nutrient solution

3 Likes

That feed water ph is off. 6.2 is the max when in flower. When im vegging i sit at at 5.8-6.0 then as i flower and get more into later flower i raise the ph to 6.1-6.2 use a little less potent nutrients and change the ph.

4 Likes

As soon as I hit flower set my reservoir to 6.2 and let it drift until the res is empty never had any issues l set it at 5.8 for veg and let it drift until empty usually about 5 days

5 Likes

Growing in soil.

4 Likes

No I grow in coco much less issues and pests and better growth it’s a cheap form of hydro

4 Likes

How long do you buffer the coir you use? When I use coir, I buffer at least 18hrs.

3 Likes

If u find a decent buffered coco like canna coco all u have to do is expand with nutes of ur choice and strength. And in soil 6.2 to 6.8 is way low for soil its been a while for ne and soil but i believe ur supposed to be in the high 6s for soil so it may be a lockout being so low took up more of this and none of that which caused an issue. Im no pro but i bet this is the case here. If lower than the 6.8wanna say i remeber soil being 6.8 to 7.2 in flower

3 Likes