Too many seeds

Hey all!

I’m a bit overwhelmed with seeds at the moment and don’t want to waste genetics. I have a mix of pink/white runtz, an accidental F1 cross of Congo and possibly gelato or sunset sherbet, and an F2 cross of Congo and DJ short Blueberry if anyone wants them. Absolutely free, just pay shipping and give me feedback (except on runtz, I didn’t create them).

If anyone is interested, these will be first come first serve as I only have about 60-80 seeds of each left.

9 Likes

You will be appreciated for sure!!

5 Likes

Im interested if u still have pm me

4 Likes

If still available, I would like Gelato or sherbet . Never heard of Congo but would be willing to try.
What kind of info are you looking for?
Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

Hey man il take some and il do em justice

5 Likes

I’m in the UK, send some please, I need a yielding strain

2 Likes

I would be down, if any are still available. Thanks!

3 Likes

Congo x DJ Blue Berry I am beyond interested in…I love the land race crosses…

3 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

I hope so! Would you like any? I also have 10 Blackwater seeds I’m not going to use if you want a couple

5 Likes

Also, believe it or not I just found a jar of weed that I forgot about (summer ‘19) and it’s seeded! Not sure how many but it’s a Hash Passion (Canuk seeds) and Congo cross. I’d be willing to part with these as well.

3 Likes

I will contact all who were interested shortly to set up a list with shipping info. I have to buy shipping packaging and what not so this all may take some time but I promise I’ll get these out to you!

4 Likes

Yeah, I like it because the Congo has this artificial grape taste/smell that’s very reminiscent of grape swisher sweets to me. Pairs well with blueberry terp profile

3 Likes

It’s a cross of Gelato or Sunset sherbet with the Congo by the way. Idk if you’re still interested

4 Likes

Sorry, as far as info I just want to know how it grows/smokes. Maybe let me know if you come across an interesting phenotype or something, up to you! Also, PM me your shipping info please and thank you

4 Likes

I am growing a DJ short Blue Berry x Ghost OG…

3 Likes

Niiice you should try Blue Blood by Medican (I believe). A really good Blueberry/OG cross that I used to breed with early on because of its CBD content.

3 Likes

Blackwater is one of my all time faves, i super appreciate the offer !! ,If they are from Calli connection I’d say yes for sure ,I can’t take any chances on getting hermied in a room the size that I have going, do you know much about how they were bred?

5 Likes

If you still have some left I would be grateful. Sounds like some nice hybrids.

6 Likes

Having everyone PM me shipping info, send me a message please!

6 Likes