Too many seeds

Ahh unfortunately not, got them at a give away from a grow store some months ago I believe. Not sure if they bought a lot of seeds just to give out, likely a back cross they made from one but they claimed it was the original so idk honestly. Def not femenized I’d say

5 Likes

Hey all, just an update: I ordered stamps and packaging to send seeds out and it should arrive by next week or the following! I’ll send out seeds as soon as materials arrive, also Ignore bit about refunding me shipping fee I had in initial post. I’ll comment again when I’m ready to package seeds and a final message to those that contacted me when they are sent out.

Stay safe and healthy all!

8 Likes

Hello again! Everything I need is all here, I’m going to begin packaging the seeds tonight and will drop them off to be sent out tomorrow. I’ll message those that were interested individually tomorrow after I drop them off. If you haven’t already sent me your shipping info, please do so now. Thank you!

4 Likes

Did I get your shipping info already?

2 Likes

Did I receive shipping info from you?

2 Likes

Send me your shipping info if you haven’t already

2 Likes

You are seriously 1 cool dude for doing what you’re doing :metal::call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree: @districtflora

3 Likes

Hey odd seed question from the US…was it just me or did the prices of seeds from Europe seem to jump, like double, about the time my dumbass president went tarriff-happy. I know, I know we are doing what we can to fix the situation but the mystery to me is how and why any tarriff by any govt would impact seed prices…thoughts? The stuff I was buying, back when I did it was like 10 bucks a seed, sometimes less. I am talking plain mainstream stuff, not the fancy AAA strains…yet last time I went to my favorite seed bank, they were 17 and some change each…I was shocked and if I didn’t need to really specific CBD strains I use, I would never buy seeds.

3 Likes

Np! Appreciate the appreciation, more than happy to share whenever I can.

4 Likes

I haven’t bought seeds in awhile but I feel like the last time I did (sometime in 2017) I did notice prices were significantly higher. Although, I had also switched sites because herbies stopped allowing online transactions from US making you send in cash (ehh no) if you want to put in an order. So it also could have been that the site I was on just hiked up prices of cheaper options of the same brands I would see on Herbies.

4 Likes

Nice work bro! @PreyBird1 said you were a straight up good guy. And you sent him some seeds. How nice are you. He gave me some runtz seeds out of his seed collection when i saw him last time. Hes a nice guy man and if he says your straight up i take his word. Anyways if you ever come across a dr grinspoon hit me up!

3 Likes

Wow, I appreciate the good words! Yeah he’s cool too and everyone here has been pretty accepting so I show love where it’s do. You’ll see me around on here a bit more. I’ve been looking for dr. Grinspoon too because every time I’ve tried its out of stock, I’ll let you know

2 Likes

if you have any seeds left of any variety i’d appreciate a few.always looking for new genetics. either way, sharing is caring ! ty

1 Like

Hey query for the group: Has anyone ever sourced any seeds of a strain called “Big Korean Skunk”? I was told by my mentor many good things about this but it seems to be rare or worse yet, “unpopular”

4 Likes

@lbdwarrior. I’ve never heard of it myself.
But a quick search showed this.

And this too. But no info on available seeds.:v:

3 Likes

Would it be the same as this one? :

5 Likes

I’d say that ones closer to the mark. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Just message me you shipping

Great! Send me your email address and I’ll give you my address. Love and peace brother.

That looks about right as does the price tag from what I gather. I mean that is far more than I would pay for any seed but my mentor who has been doing this like 50 years would probably pay that much…

4 Likes