Too many seeds

Just found some for $541, I’m very tempted to buy because I’m using Columbia gold to introduce skunky notes to my crosses. I’d much rather play around with these though

4 Likes

Skunk is very unpopular if you worry about off property or out of tent odour…lol…

4 Likes

I LOVE SKUNK STRAINS haha

3 Likes

That rank stench is my favorite reminds me of my teens haha

3 Likes

So do I… I have good neighbours… might cost me a couple oz’s to make them happy but that is fuck all…lol…

6 Likes

I just wanted to stop by and thank you the beans have landed again thank you brotha appreciate ya greatly il tag you in when i pop em!!

8 Likes

Cool man, let me know. Enjoy!

6 Likes

And tag me Please @deusoboy420

Happy Growing🖖

4 Likes

You planted that seed in my head (haha punny) and now I can’t stop thinking about Dr. Grinspoon. They’re finally back in stock at Barneys and the mouse idle hovers over the “add to cart” button in another tab lol.

5 Likes

Well @PreyBird1 turned me onto it. It this this professor’s lifes work. So very interesting and amazing its on my list of strains to grow.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had my eye on it for a few years now. I ended up getting 10 seeds :weary: then I spiraled down a seed hole and now I’m also getting some Iranian landraces as well as a strain I lost early in my growing days called Ukhrul (a gem). This is why I stay away from seeds banks now! I’ll be doing more giveaways to make room for more crosses it seems, hope everyone I turned down that offered me seeds don’t hate me! lol

6 Likes

Hey you got the gold hahaha nice. I still have seeds of that From 1998 that I haven’t started yet. Had them for years. My buddy did some missions over in columbia and was given a Bunch of columbian gold dark and light from the families outside of Bogata. Do you like that genetic???

Me too!!! Huge fan of the original skunk #1, and the super skunk!!! I wish i could get one of those strands back.

I don’t have the korean skunk. I did cross big bud and skunk #1 like 15 years ago tho hahaha anyway,I do still have a bunch of seeds of the original Budha. They were brought back To Co from vancouver back in Like 2006 or 2007.

1 Like