TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Chunky Af!!! Yummy

8 Likes

That did get pretty bad bro other one looking fire @treetrunks

9 Likes

Got some amazing news today! I am now a Method Seven affiliate! I have my own coupon code now for 10% off retail anyone can Dm me for it. I’ll probably post it later on I’m not 100% sure it’s even setup yet I just finished picking the code before typing this.

8 Likes

I have to read more about it but I think it might actually be 15% off instead of 10

6 Likes

Wicked @treetrunks love Method Seven stuff bit expensive for us over here but saving up for some

7 Likes

@st0na Thank you, I’ve been saving up for a pair too. I saw the affiliate program while I was looking at their site and figured I would give it a shot.

6 Likes

I’ve been safety squinting lol I have a pair of normal sun glasses but they aren’t doing alot for the eye strain. The discount code is TREETRUNK if anyone ever needs it. It should be 15% off and working now

7 Likes

Yea thats what i have been doing the safety squint will look into them and thanks for discount code appreciate it have a good day brother @treetrunks

5 Likes

I was looking through some of their stuff and saw they did a 25% off sale for July 4th so you might get a better deal if you wait for another sale

6 Likes

I got 3 pairs of method sevens. A must have! I have 5 pairs of glasses. Me an the wife were the method sevens and the other 2 are visitors.

6 Likes

Awesome bro will do thanks @treetrunks

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 wicked they do look awesome and good quality definitely gotta get some

6 Likes

Deleted scene Day 48f

11 Likes

13 Likes

@treetrunks bloody beautiful looking brother

8 Likes

Thank you @st0na

7 Likes

The healthy Deleted Scene still hasn’t shown any symptoms that the sick plant did. The more I think about it the more I lean towards the wound near the base of the trunk becoming infected with something rather then the roots.

IMG_20221022_203529_491

My Cement shoes is about two weeks ahead of schedule this run and I think I’m going to have to put her in with the deleted scene while it finishes up. I wanted to change out alot of the system in between runs but the cement shoes is running out of room in the veg tent.

15 Likes

They looking beautiful brother love the way that system works @treetrunks

9 Likes

I found a receipt for my Jack’s nutrients buried in my email today. $232.96 Canadian dollars on 22/11/2020
and I still have a bunch left over. I think I’m about halfway to 2/3 through the bags but it’s hard to eyeball.

8 Likes

@nacho151 Thank you for getting back to me about the Perma klone collars! Have you ever used hypochlorous to sanitize the turbo klone in between runs? I usually use hydrogen peroxide but I had some shipping issues and was hoping you might have used the hypochlorous for this to.

8 Likes