Tygers second grow around 2.5

Good day to you all. This is a second, technically third, grow because some OG’s told me to start over. I will be growing 5 autos in total, or at least attempting. 1 strawberry cheese, 2 bubblegum and 2 cream candy. I potted my strawberry cheese and 1 bubblegum in solo cups with recycled soil. I have a 2x4x4 with a 1000w giixer led light, full spec. I am using the FF feeding products with Neptune fish fertilizer. For my mentors, because I am growing a comfortable relationship with one and want to gain new tricks from the other, I’ll be catching lessons from @hellraiser and @happilyretired . my question to you two is does it matter if i use see through solo cups?

6 Likes

I will be also acquiring another tent, i think guerilla and another light, spider led

1 Like

Most people put a clear solo cups inside of a solid colored solo cup. That way you can see root growth while also keeping The roots out of the light.

6 Likes

Most people put a clear solo cups inside of a solid colored solo cup. That way you can see root growth while also keeping The roots out of the light.

How is that for a brilliant tip. Looking forward to seeing your grow develop @tygergrowx

5 Likes

Don’t leave us without pictures! Looking forward to watching this grow.

3 Likes

So far we have Strawberry Cheese above ground so this is her first day out. Haven’t checked how far the other seeds have gotten or if they’re ready to be cupped.

3 Likes

Yep, do this is if you want to see the roots.

3 Likes

All new seed have been cupped today but my silly self grabbed both seeds, of two different strains, at the same time. I remembered while they were in my hand but then i got distracted and forgot which was which when i sat them down😅. Now all I can do is watch them grow and figure out through the growing process. Luckily i know what each look like

2 Likes

First day out for the first bubblegum.

3 Likes

Hello there to all readers. I have gotten all seeds to sprout. One is being a little shy and hiding in the dirt though. Keep as is or do i dig her up some? @hellraiser @happilyretired

4 Likes

I’d let it do its thing. You can see it, so it’s made progress already. The one that’s behind always surprises me in the end.

5 Likes

Ironically its the same strain that took a stunt in my first grow. But she does have a sister in one of those front cups just don’t know which is which yet😅. In due time

3 Likes

Yes I would also leave it…:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Yep leave it and give it a chance, sometimes you get some stragglers.

4 Likes

Good day to you growers. Its been a week n half since my last post but my straggler did not survive but still have my other 4 ladies. My oldest is in third place meanwhile my mysteries are thriving. Bubblegum is gonna be a bad grow but I’ll do what i can for her

2 Likes

Good day to you all. Today makes 21 days for Strawberry. Shes looking short but nice and healthy. There is no root development from what I saw. My question is do i repot it? My two youngest got some peat moss added to theirs and they have shown me a difference.

Next is bubblegum at 19 days. As i stated, she took a mean stun so I need some coaching to how I can inprove her, if possible.

Next is my first mystery. Shes atv17 days. My money is that shes bubblegum as well just from my previous grow and leaf shape. She has root development that can be seen. My question is, for both mysteries, do i transfer them now or wait?

Second mystery is possible cream candy at 17days as well. Shes the healthiest out of the four. Just tell me my next step

1 Like

I would wait. No reason not to that I can see. Let them root up enough to where the root ball won’t fall apart when you remove it from the cup. That’s the whole point of using the clear cup. This way you can see the roots growing all the way down the side of the cup all the way around.

2 Likes

What about my first two? Referring to the Strawberry Cheese and the 19 day bubblegum, neither have root growth like my two youngest. I did not put peat moss in those two. Is it too late to help them thrive more?

1 Like

Well I don’t know. They look big enough to be feeding. Some plants just don’t grow fast as others I got one of four seedlings that is absolutely tiny compared to the other three and there’s one that’s bigger also. If they’re auto flowers they probably won’t be very big if their photos they might be your very best/biggest plant you just don’t know. :man_shrugging::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Good day to wherever you’re reading this from. I just wanted to mainly give an update of my root growth also I topped two of my plants. Starting with my oldest on day 26, strawberry cheese. Shes still on the smaller side if you ask me but I’m going to be patient and watch her do her thing.

image2021-10-03 01-58-00-4689bf
Next is bubblegum at 24 days. No new feedback…image2021-10-03 02-00-13-17ed0c
Now that my 22day old have gotten bigger, I am now able to differentiate between the two. Also these are the two that I topped as well. Starting with Cream Candy. I know this one because of the super broad leaves.shes looking good and healthy and starting to see pistils. How is her topping looking?image2021-10-03 01-58-16-a45027
image2021-10-03 01-58-27-4d9171

Next is my other bubblegum. She was topped as well and got some fan damage at an early stage but shes still pushing like a mofoimage2021-10-03 02-00-34-087b91
image2021-10-03 02-00-24-6f50db

3 Likes