Tygers second grow around

Good day to all. I am 8 weeks in soil and 7 weeks above soil, did my calculations @happilyretired . Also am 4 weeks for SC. Decided to try some lst on Bubbles and Cici and hoping it doesn’t negatively effect them both. Cici is starting to fume and show preflower nugs

Bubbles hit the split and is reaching for the stars. I wanna know her next move
SC is staying a smurf and its ticking me off. Making me feel like I’m a bad parent. Can anyone me some tips on how to help her grow?

5 Likes

It looks like you have a problem I just don’t know what it is. They should be growing much more vigorously than this. Sorry but I got nothing. @OlyBoy do you have any suggestions here or do you have anybody you could tag in that might have an idea how to help out here?

3 Likes

I would expect much more growth by week eight. I don’t see any mention of nutes used. And I noticed that the soil has been re-used.

I’m wondering if those plants might have been inadvertently starved small.

5 Likes

I always reuse my soil, the more runs I get on it the better it gets. I’m organic soil grown with AACT feedings though

6 Likes

I’m a lil stumped with these ones too, in my experience even if an auto has been stunted it will still proceed to flower, I’ve had those issues and ended up with less than a gram lollipots, 8 weeks without any progress but still alive is bizarre and only seen that happen with some unstable white widow genetics where the plant got big stayed alive and just quit growing further, tried everything like a foliar feeding, root drench, defoliation,double checked pH and after a month just tossed it to make space for something better. Have u checked ur pH? Ff can be a lil all over the place with the ocean forest line

5 Likes

I’m using the FF nute line. Started SC with Neptune organic fish nute stuff, can’t remember the exact name product but neptune is the brand. Also SC, which is my smallest, is the only one that has new soil and hasn’t thrived

3 Likes

I have not checked my ph because my last reader went out on me but you’re right about FF products. They’re everywhere. Makes you feel like you don’t need all the products with fresh FF soil

4 Likes

It’s a great base to start with but I “dilute it down” with other ingredients, mostly humus, compost and extra perlite or lava rock

1 Like

Whats your recommendation to dilute FF Ocean Foam with?

1 Like

Just Another bag of potting soil from a nursery or something similar that doesn’t have slow release ferts ( u will know cuz bag will say " feeds for 3-6 months,stay away), we have star out here and they carry Dr Q’s. Or some Mushroom compost from Lowes or home Depot, and tractor supply carries “humus & manure” from Scotts, all these things I used to add perlite but I’m switching over to lava rock now and throwing in a brick or two of Coco coir leaving out vermiculite or peat moss(another thing I’m getting away from, tired of the water barrier during waterings from it)

2 Likes

I’m in an illegal state so i don’t have access to cannabis clone soil. I may just blend some old with the current to possibly help

2 Likes

@ginger420 this is my journal

2 Likes

Didn’t know it was a specific soil, generally Rockwool is what people use, I’ve been just fine just throwing my branch in same soil as mom and putting a bottle over the cutting for a week, less is more sometimes

3 Likes

Sad part about that is that none of the local gardening stores carry rockwool and believe me I’ve been looking.

2 Likes

If you get Amazon where you’re at you can have it tomorrow probably.

2 Likes

Man I’ve got no clue what could be wrong

2 Likes

Found your journal.

When I diagnose problems, I don’t sugar-coat it so don’t take offense as none is meant.

What I see is the result of a bad start, tiny plants in big pots, signs of chronic over watering and ph problems, nute issues, all which lead to stunting of growth, And since they are autos, already flowering with what will be incredibly tiny harvests, there’s not much you can do at this point to make them healthy plants and I would seriously consider trashing all of them and starting over on the right foot. There is no magic potion that will fix these plants at this stage.

I live in an illegal state as well so I order in everything I need from Amazon or Ebay or online grow shops.

6 Likes

When i restart, what do you recommend I do

4 Likes

Everyone grows different and will say to do it different! But I’d say imo start in some solo cups or peat moss pods. Then to start don’t over water when you think you need to wait a day. PH your water it’s very Important especially for the start. Then move the into 3-5 gallon pots before they get to settled and don’t transplant again leave them alone. You could use some super thrive to help with the shock just like ⅛-¼ strength is what I do again this is just what I do. There’s a million ways to do it a bunch of people will say there’s is the best well that’s not true just do what you find works for you. Your gonna have to learn what to take in and what to leave out. Lots of information is great but if you try to use it all you’ll just fail again. Most of what people talk about and will tell you is just the highlights of what’s working for them. Your not gonna get the whole shabang in just one go again just my opinion and experience.
@tygergrowx

5 Likes

Yeah I’d start them in smaller containers (I like solo cups), much easier to deal with over-watering issues and new cannabis friendly soil like Happy Frog. You really should check out my growing tutorials on ILGM where I go step by step thru the whole growing process.

Not sure how this forum feels about links to other forums but I’ll try it, here is my tutorial

3 Likes