Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Can you tell all i think about is growing? Growing is a way of life. I can’t imagine how lame and boring my life would be without it. Some of you may know that i was in a bad motorcycle accident same time as @preybird did also. And while i stayed home alone for a year, it was all i had. I had plenty of time to think about myself and about life. Had to go through a opioid detox. It was rough times. Very rough times. And i think the good that came out was me getting more attached to growing then ever. It put me in this growing routine that o just cant get out of my system. Lol I love growing, its something that makes me feel good, its my meditation and i dont think I’ll ever stop. Now that i have the knowledge of growing fire i dont think i could ever go back to buying bud on a daily. No way…

8 Likes

Growing is life. Growing is love. :v:

6 Likes

I agree. But it’s nice to be able to just go buy a vape cartridge every once in a while.:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Yeah … I like to travel and try different buds and all. But depend on someone to keep you supplied is always a downer. Sometimes you get good, sometimes you get trash. And all of it is unknown how it was grown and what was put on it. Having my own clean herb is a DAMN good feeling.

7 Likes

Found this baby on amazon. You can even hook it up with the lights and turn power up or down to get the exact ppfd you need. Im putting her to the test today after work. I got tired of using the lux app on my phone. This meter does also tell you the color of the lights. Pretty legit for 200 bucks.

7 Likes

Day 15 of flower on 8x4 tent. All chunky monkey aka Monkey slapz. They didn’t get fed forna couple of days do to clogged water filter, so they didn’t stretch as much as they normally do. I don’t know if thats a good of bad thing but they are at the perfect height that I would like her to stay . Either way, she’s getting fed normally now. And they should stop stretching by this Friday. A slight hick up but we are still on track.

12 Likes

Got this 16inch trimmer to test out. It comes with the dry trim grate, so ima give it a world on Friday ive seen good results. So im pretty excited about not hand trimming buckets anymore.

13 Likes

Definitely post some after trimming photos cause I’m looking for a trimmer too. Trimming one plant is fun but dang I get sick and tired of it fast :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

For real, trimming by hand is a job for sure. I might either buy this one or an ac infinity hand crank trimmer. Hopefully clean ups fairly easy too.

9 Likes

Is there no blade that spins underneath?

8 Likes

I think I can see it actually, in the, compatible with wet trim picture

9 Likes

Im feel the same way. Im gonna start again soon

10 Likes

@MrMonkey420 @royboy89 I will take pictures before and after trimming so we can all see for real what’s the deal with this trimmer.im kinda baffled by it myself. For a second I thought that the trim grate was the blade. But im not entirely sure now. Lol me personally I don’t thinks theres a blade spinning at the bottom. @PreyBird1 the storms have passed. The seas are calm man…no more mailed clones.

9 Likes

the blade spins beneath the grates, just like the run of the mill bowl trimmers. They are fast, but beat the buds up a bit if you spin fast, slow light loads work best with the bowl styles. single layer buds with room for them to roll, not pile on each other.

12 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 awesome tips bro. I need all the tips i can get. Its my first time using this trimmer. Im going to be sure to spin gently and soft. Im def not in a hurry, taking out that i won’t have to spend days with siccors is already a big relief.

11 Likes

Lol trimmers are finicky sometimes. I got an expensive one its freaking awesome for lots of flower. Because cleaning it is a nightmare. And then you have to set it up again and do the paper cut test and yeah no thanks. Ive got to the point that i dont trim a lot off my buds. I mean i take all the fan leaves off but small ones are soo sugary i just leave em on. And i always weigh the flower way over in “case” some clients ever complained. Nobody has for years so :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

I like that thought

10 Likes

Ok, so a while back I woke up with the house full of smoke. Ran into the grow room and saw that I had forgotten my rosin press on. That rosin press was toast. A week ago i got a smaller 1 ton press from rosineer and one ton in definitely not enough preasure. So yesterday my new rosin press came in and it works wonders. This is the best rosin press you can buy for 900 bucks. This is my second one and im loving her. I highly recommend it.

12 Likes

Is this one u can stick on a 5 gallon bucket and let all the trim fall into bucket instead of the tray. I’ve seen this one before I swear and dude had it on a bucket trimming all scraps fell into bucket for easier trimming for him. I have the power 16 inch bowl I’ve used 2 times. Buds tend to dry out way too fast when I do single bud trims.

10 Likes

Thats actually a very good idea :bulb:. Now you know that ima get home and try it. Im taking it as you wet trim. Im not a fan of the wet trim for 2 reasons. The drying out too fast is one of them. Then that cut grass smell is way harder to get out of the buds. All that wet plant matter smears all over the trichomes. Not my style. I prefer to hang whole plants but my trellis net keeps me from pulling out whole plants. She comes.down in parts. Only large fan leafs are removed then left to dry. I get way better results that way so its hard to do it any other way.

12 Likes