Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Ima have to watch couple of videos now that you said that, because I didn’t even know there was a paper test. I got way too much shit to do. If my buds get a tad bit beat up its fine with me. Cant be any worse than my wifes trim job. :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

I’d dry trim also. I have to agree with you on pretty much everything you said.
If you build trellises like mine you can remove your whole plant. you can remove sections to trim and then replace them. If you want to move the branch over but you’re afraid to bend it, you just pull the rod out, move the branch over, slide the rod back in. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Yeah I have dry issues here. Whether I wet trim dry trim all the same. I have got it down to wet trim hang dry til crisp outside and soft inside then jar dry from there. Only way I can get a decent dry and cure here without running all kinds of equipment

10 Likes

@Mark0427 I have a pretty cool AC unit at my hi house that can control the humidity in my house.i set my house temperature to 70 degrees and the humidity to 60%humidity. It takes me from 15 to 16 days at least to dry these babies. Alot of people tend to jar their buds too soon. Leaving the buds with that odd green leaf smell. What I was trying to explain to my newbie friend was that yes, the water is evaporating, but the trichomes are a oil. And that oil doesn’t evaporate as fast as water moisture. And if you dry all the way, the more abundant the dank and sweet smell will be. I do 2 test yo make surey plants are ready. First i make sure that i hear a potato chip crack when i bend the stem. Doesn’t have to be a clear snap in half the branch. Only the potato chip brake sound. Than, if you are still unsure you can always pull out a nug and try it. If it has a wet taste to it, leave your buds drying until that wet taste has left you plants. When its gone your are ready for curing.

9 Likes

Yeah I did jar my first set a bit too soon it didn’t have a green smell just took forever to dry out. Daily dumping out shuffling around ect. It sux but it saves my crops. Lol. I’ve tried using a portable ac unit and dehuey to do dry but man they both run a lot and to me it’s not worth the cost to run that when I can do the same thing with jars just take me a lot more work of open dump fill back close shit. Lol. I also do stick hygrometers in the jars and if it jumps too high within 4 or 5 hours I dump.out for a couple hours not minutes to get a bit more dry to them. I see u have a some pretty ass plant tho and I appreciate anything that u believe would help me out without draining the dte pocket lol. Got a couple pockets house bills dte semco and grow room lol. Obvious wife makes me spend less on the grow room pocket. That don’t get a lot tossed into that pocket. She don’t have issues with me getting the nutes and supps I need but lights ect she always finds a way to.birch about the spending.

8 Likes

Sup man,
…what do you mean that you “ironize”? I’ve been growing a long time, but I grow totally organic and have never heard the term, thx,
J

4 Likes

Yeah man,
Proper ph is imperative, but you want to make sure you use organic instead of chemical based ph up and down, or it’ll kill all the beneficial microbes in the soil. TBN, FOOP, and several other companies have good, non-chemically produced, ph up and down. Personally, I’ve used several brans and I prefer TBN Naturales; it’s small, dry granules which go a long long way. …an 8th tsp will drop the ph of a 5 gal bucket 2 full points.

4 Likes

Day 21 delofiation for 8x4 tent, chunky monkey pheno. Shes right on schedule. Got my sights on her.

9 Likes

I top my plants every single chance i get all through out veg to ensure shes covering the most amount of space with her tops. Then i stop topping a week before flower, because day one of flower i schwazze so i give them a good week off rest.

10 Likes

Wonder how the trimmer worked?

5 Likes

It worked very well, it took 3-4 days of trimming and turned it into a 20 min job. Now, i have to say.its not 100 percent perfect like hand trimming, but its good enough to cure. Might have to do a slight touch up. But im not going too. All the leafs there have trichomes all over them so. Yeah. Very very happy with the trimmer. Heres a little pinch of weed for us to see. Its a damn good time saver. Ps. I think if my leafs were a tad bit dryer it would have worked even better. But yeah, smoked a half joint and took a dab and trimmed half pound within 20 minutes. The clean up takes longer then the trimming.

Sour diesel

I suggest the trimmer to any of my friends and even my haters lol

17 Likes

I hate you man! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: jk seriously haters like who?

10 Likes

I dont like putting people on blast. Lol

9 Likes

Lmfao. :beers: brother hope all is well

8 Likes

Just pressing some keif.

14 Likes

Clones in 4x4 tent have been topped again. Will continue every chance I get all through veg.

10 Likes

Carrot :carrot: harvest. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Just wanna think my homie @bobette for the awesome present. Cant wait to grow this sweet baby out. Its a awesome addition to my collection. Goji Crasher is going to kill it.

13 Likes

Goji is a nice plant bro

8 Likes

Man your gonna love it. Its very unique. Im so glad i reversed it?

10 Likes