Ultrapuff's Grow tents

What do you mean by you reversed it? Crossed it back to itself ?

7 Likes

Yes lots of femanised seeds now. It was a clone only and i made 2 clones reversed one and pollinted the other.

9 Likes

Job well done creating this one @PreyBird1 !
She is so colorful, flavorful great smoke. Hash is spectacular with a pink hue to it. The terps to me are very citrusy. You can taste the pungent flavors with every rip on the bong of hash!
She is now in the outdoor garden.

10 Likes

Thats sweet she lives on. I regrew the seed lol. Yep 1 seed so far and it did not disappoint :+1:i need to grow out a few more.

10 Likes

Your Goji Crasher just starting outdoors. @PreyBird1

10 Likes

Shes a potent beauty!
wedding cake x purple punch x Og Goji.

10 Likes

Just got this baby right here. Going to test her out in the 4x4 tent. It looks promising and it had some good reviews on YouTube. Its pretty affordable. With tax its 700 bucks. Should pay herself off first run. Best part is you can control the light on your phone app. Cant wait to try app out.

11 Likes

Clones in veg tent are doing very well, they are actually growing too fast so I turned the light down to 50%. I still have 4 weeks left on the big tent until i can transfer new plants over. Good news is that once we chop we go straight into flower again.

12 Chunky Monkey clones. 4 will flower in 4x4 tent, 8 will flower in 8x4 tent.

7 Likes

Chunky monkey flower day 34. Half way through flower. This next couple of weeks are the most exciting. I just have to make sure i keep checking her watering system and we should be good until the end. She seems to like 1/4 more of the food then labled on the bottle. Last round i tested and gave them exactly what the bottle said. And half way through flower i noticed some deficiencies on her leafs. This time we are at thr same stage but leafs are perfect and praying. Who knows i might boost up the feed on the 4x4 tent during flower to see how she feels about that. Either way, things are looking good. Temp is always from 81 to 84 during the day. Gets to 68 at night. Lol constant humidity of 50%.

15 Likes

Looking good as usual!

11 Likes

JESUS!! Beautiful man absolutely beautiful

10 Likes

You’ve really got it going on! Very nice view!

10 Likes

Chunky monkey day 37. I took of most fan leaves today so i could get some better light penetration and dang, they are cramped in there. No matter how much leave i pull out it wont matter that much. I actually thinking the got topped too many times, or i waiting too long for flower. Might be a mixture of both. Either way, i have my humidity at 50% to be sure there not too much moisture lingering. Shes on full budding mode. All sticky and stanky. The next 3 weeks will be fun.

11 Likes

Another two good presses. It tastes amazing guys. Got like 20 different weed keif. This was my special keif jar that stank so much. It came out delicious.

10 Likes

In another note. I found this little seed on my nug. You can see the little hole where ahe was. I checked everywhere and i see zero signs of any hermies. Still, she scared me. Hopefully i won’t find anymore.

9 Likes

Grow a # you get a few seeds no big deal. :man_shrugging:

I hear people worry about getting a few seeds in their own grow, and then I hear other people spew with euphoria over finding a seeds in something they bought at the Club. It makes no sense. Nature wants to reproduce no matter what you do. :v:t3:

:thinking:… now that I think about it, I haven’t grown a lot of auto flowers, but the ones I have grown, I’ve never found a seed.:man_shrugging:

…Now I’m confused … :joy::v:t3:

9 Likes

The only autos i found seeds in were those gelatos from ilgm

8 Likes

Yeah, few seeds no biggie. Now when i see a hermie. For me that’s code red at its fullest. Ill go to sleep in disappointment. :joy:

12 Likes

Clones are about 4 weeks since they got transplanted into these smaller pots, I still have 3 weeks to go until i can move these CM clones out and into 8x4 tent. Today I will probably go and trim these ladies dowm

13 Likes

Looks like you might have a hard time keeping those things small enough to stay in that tent for another three weeks. Them things are blowing up. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

12 Likes