Ultrapuff's Grow tents

It has begun.

12 Likes

Hit them girls with BBP, you’d have big time bushes! :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Done. This should hold them for a while. Lol

11 Likes

Unless they get root bound real quick, my guess is they look like they did in a week. Except bushier. I can’t wait to see what these are gonna do when they get in the flower tent…

I have high expectations for a huge yield…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Yes, I was just thinking that to myself. These roots are going to be real nice and molded to this pot by the time I transplant. I have the light at 400ppfd in the middle. Less on the sides. She loves to grow fast.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Week 7 for our beloved Chunky Monkey :speak_no_evil:

11 Likes

That is beautiful! I can almost smell it.

7 Likes

Thanks brother. Its crazy how healthy my plants look even on the last 3 weeks of flower. Usually by this time some fan leafs are showing signs of them been over worked. But with this new light meter. Shes getting just what she needs. Shes looking good and smelling fire. Im thinking about getting this round tested to see if I hit the 30% thc. She looks hella frosty.

9 Likes

Ok, so recovery is going well. 6 days since major topping. It looks like we have everything under control now.

10 Likes

Looking good. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Chunky Monkey aka Monkey Slapz day 52. Just a few observations. Everything is looking devine. Smell like guava and passion fruit/ skunk. I absolutely love this plant. I smoke her all year long, all day every day, and she still puts my ass to sleep every night. And she gives me damn near zero anxiety. @preybird1 did a good job with this pheno. Now the purple is starting and she is getting fatter by the day. She looks like she has 3 more weeks. Im going to feed her normal feed all the way to her last reservoir of water. The last will have half of the feed concentration. But will do the normal (alot) of the green planet nutrients terpinator. She has definitely stopped drinking as much as she was a week ago but they are still drinking 21 gallons of nutrient water every 4-5 days. She was soaking up 21 gallons every 3 days anweek ago. Humidity also has dropped. Its usually around 50% humidity constantly. Now its at 40 and the dehumidifier usually only turns on after they get fed. Temperature is 86-88 during the day and around 68-70 at night lol i don’t mind too much the lower temperature at night because it helps out bringing out the purple in her.

15 Likes

Man that pheno is awesome. My plant grew way to frigging big but i got like 2.2lbs off that monster! I could not believe it. And both types are soooo tasty. I mean i have pro-mix hp grown with dakine420 nutrients and In hydroponic RCdw style and man there both great but the hydro is the better of the 2 grow styles.

11 Likes

My thoughts are, if you’re growing leds, and you’re trying to finish with a healthy plant, you gotta go hydro. These new leds are too damn strong. They need constant feed for there not to be any problems through out flower. Only then will you maximize your yeild and expressions for that plant.

11 Likes

These videos and pic does not do her justice. She is completely caked. I have never seen her this frosty. I think the even better results came from me investing on the light meter. All leaves look very healthy and frosty as well. We did have a few buds bend down but it is what it is. There’s always that one bud that decides to bend downward. Either way. Im just waiting until Sunday (which will ve my only day of this week) and I’ll crop. By the time I get back from the beach they will be good to trim and jar. She will ve coming down on day 63 not 70.

Theses are the fallen comrades

9 Likes

Ok, so i got my 12 Chunky Monkey clones and separated them into 2 tents. 4 in the 4x4 tent. And 8 in the 8x4 tent. I cropped the day before yesterday and yesterday we cleaned, schwazzed, transplanted and organized with mew plants. Its was alot of work but with the help from my wife we were able to do it all in one day. I also did hang up my new light from mars hydro. Shes beautiful. Def much lighter then the Growers Choice but the marshrydro’s driver is outside the light Frame and outside the tent Lets see how she produces. Pretty cool to be able to control the light with my phone. Dont even need a timer for the lights anymore. What a country :heart:

10 Likes

We got alot of dank this time. 2 plants filled that platic container, and we got a full trim bin full of lowers. In total we got 3 hang drying racks packed. Need to buy 2 more for next round. The whole grow was purple and completely frosty and stanky. It was a pleasure cropping. Didn’t get many bud pics, but that’s because my gloves were extremely sticky. Let’s see how mucj extra weight she put on with the extra 1/4 feed and properly using the light meter. Plants ended flower alot healthier. It was kinda could in the first 3 weeks of flower so im sure there room for improvement. Next round of chunky monkey is already into flower and soon I will take goji crasher clones from a special goji that @bobette sent me out of the kindness of her heart. Thanks bobby :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah thanks @bobette im not sending anymore of my plants to anyone its too risky! And that Goji clone is one of a kind. It cannot be replaced. Gaurd it well. Im working on something new for this summer. Well see what i have a little later. I cant wait to see what the candy Rain x lavender cross makes!

8 Likes

Thanks fam. Im thinking of doing a full 8x4 tent of the goji crasher and the 4x4 tent chunky monkey. You have had both. Are they similar at all in trichome production?

4 Likes

This new marshrydro 2023 smart fc6500 is putting out some power. And the coverage is awesome. O had to take my exhaust out of the tent and set it on top of the tent so the light could got up to the max. I put the exhaust inside a plastic container and wrapped it in towels for less noise. The driver stays outside the tent as well. Shes perfect so far.

8 Likes