Ultrapuff's Grow tents

You’re very welcome @ultrapuff everything looking spectacular!
The Romulan is still very small. I took a couple cuts from her. Trying to get one to go for you.
Epiphany finally went into soil. Still waiting on roots of the Ice Pie.

@PreyBird1 are you accepting clones? I still have a Mac1 with your name on it…FYI
If not , no worries. I’m really hoping for seed production on these. If just a few…

10 Likes

Yep i did this also. And i put my tent poles through my lights so i could fit the 2 big luxx lights i use.

Mmm your gonna love the goji. One of my favorites. Im smoking some of that slapz clone you sent me back. I got like 2 zips left. And then its gone.

8 Likes

Day 7 of flower. For both chunky monkey tents. They have recovered alot this past week. I leave for the beach tomorrow, So today i cleaned the water filter and filled up the reservoir and also put up the second layer of trellis net on both tents.
Everything should be good for a week while im gone. Hoping to see them stretching and healthy when i get back.

12 Likes

Chunky monkey flower day 16 beginning of week 3. Looking amazing so far. Light was a tad bit too strong so there are couple pf yellow tips. But other then that they are healthy and stretching. Exactly where they are supposed to be.

15 Likes

Looking really good @ultrapuff!

11 Likes

Very good results with the new trimmer. Its legit. A total time saver. I’m really digging it.

8 Likes

Chunky monkey aka Monkey Slapz is looking and tasting amazing. Its def top shelf dispensary grade. Gosh this plant is so special, and im so grateful to have her @preybird1 did a awesome job with this plant. Its hurts to break up these gorgeous buds. Once i break it up the smells that come out are legit. Wish yall could smoke it with me.

15 Likes

Man that is looking killer! You have the phenotype luck going on! :flushed: Im hoping this new cross im running now is going to be Great! I have so many strains i need to just hammer through them and test them. But i love to clone plants because its an easy way to keep a strain around just permaclone it. I think last year i made 6 new crosses. Heres a little tip you may not have known. 90% of my strains i have made i have always grown the preflower seeds out first and not the seeds that form later on.

10 Likes

Those are beautiful buds @ultrapuff and @PreyBird1!

8 Likes

Holy cow that’s amazing looking. I bet that’s killer yo…

8 Likes

What does that mean exactly? Pre-flower seeds? What does it do to the seeds.

7 Likes

Its delicious man. Bomb smoke. Good high. Good all the way around.

9 Likes

Thanks @sdoyle im hording this bud. I got all my jars full and i very resistente about sharing :joy:

9 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

Can you make this picture a scratch n sniff ? :drooling_face:

11 Likes

As usual guys. Day 21 defoliation. But I did it on day 22. Lol it was alot of work. Here are some before and after pictures.

15 Likes

Nice setup man and what a big grow area!

9 Likes

There just the preflowers that have pollinated first and made seeds. I always take these seeds and grow them because there the first sample of seed available of the prodigies. @ultrapuff did you know thats how i can start a strain before the plant finishes flowering? Its kinda fun to already have one into veg as your smoking the first one. That way if it a good cross we keep it. It not we chuck it!

9 Likes

Thanks man. Its actually a 8x4 tent and a 4x4 tent. :sunglasses::v:t3:

9 Likes

Thats really really cool man. And tell me something, are those first seed the best replica of that plant?

7 Likes

Thats a good question. Since they get the first pollen i would sssume the first Dna is available so who knows. That’s a great question! You know seeds are like siblings
There related but totally different!

10 Likes