Ultrapuff's Grow tents

may i ask your fertilizer for bud growth

7 Likes

I use green planet nutrients. The GP3 combo that comes 7 nutrients. And i also introduce green planet nutrients terpinator starting week 3 of flower. Calmag all the way from start to finish.

9 Likes

had many great seed deals in the spring so running10
different kind. gorilla-cookies very nice thanks

9 Likes

I prefer to do a pheno hunt when i get seeds. Run 4-8 of them. See which one is the best grower and then keep her as a mom. Then do it again with another type of seeds.

10 Likes

See i like to grow all the weird crappy seeds sometimes and just let them all grow. I cant tell you how many times the runty weird seeds made the nest buds. But i have a lot more room to grow. Bit this time im literally running 2 4x4’s except one tent is a 2 in one tent so i can clone in that tent and keep small plants.

11 Likes

Man oh man, do i ever need some more room more than ever. I need space for a nice mom tent, and i need a bigger veg tent alao. Im just waiting for the economy to get better to buy a bigger house. @PreyBird1

9 Likes

I want a house with some acres around it so i can build a big shop/Grow. Hoping to find a place with at least 5 acres with this shop or building already there.

12 Likes

Im on my families 15acre. I threw a suggestion out there for my dad and asked if it was OK to build a big shed/storage wink wink :wink: building. Hes response was, And what? Then ill have to deal with a grow farm on my property? Lol let’s just say it was a hard and definite NO. Lol so i have to wait for the market ti get better to move into another space. And leave this house for my sister. Then my parents can rent out my sisters house. But my new house is definitely going to get picked according to the growing conditions. :joy::joy::joy::joy: Im a total grow addict. When theres nothing to do i stared at my plants and mope.

12 Likes

So I’m not the only one ! :joy::rofl: I thought I had a problem(prolly do but :man_shrugging:t3:) I guess In all reality it’s better than what it could be

10 Likes

Lol thats when i fix something on a car or the house. I cant jusy sit idle. Lol my plumb trees are ripe and i need to climb up 15 feet pick the plumbs so i can make jelly again. I make 3 types every year. Yellow, red and dark purple plumbs.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 right next door to me 30 acers with a huge pole barn for sale.

11 Likes

Send me the addres ill look at it on zillow lol!

11 Likes

I just sent it in DM.

11 Likes

My dream is exactly that. Lol

8 Likes

Chunky monkey day 28 flower.
This round i forget to change the small tents feed timer when i changed the big tents timer. As a result for the first 3 weeks of flower she got alot of ppfd and less food. So as a result she came out shorter. I only remember when i saw some leaf deficiency. Now, i already did week 3 defoliation and you cant even see that she had that hick up because all new growth is good. Also, plant and bud structure is alot better on the tent that got less feed. They look more stalkie and the smell came before the smell from big tent. I think i just might do that again next time with a tad bit stronger feed. Either or, both tent are looking and smelling spectacular already. Only 5 more weeks to go after this one.

16 Likes

They look great @ultrapuff!!!

10 Likes

Hey @ultrapuff so when you clone do you use one plant and make all the clones off that plant?? Im curious because ive cloned a lot of parts of the plant and they grow differently and at different speeds. Getting the right clones from the get go makes a difference.

11 Likes

I always use the same plant. My moms are usually in veg for about 8 weeks and i only take 8 to 12 clones. I usually use the lower new growth so its no as hardy and it helps root fast. I remembered that you explained to me that the main top branches are the best clone. Just like that slapz you sent me. My goal is to have enough space to keep at least 2 moms of every phenotype. I was thinking that the new marshrydro light is very powerful and it has alot more reds. Might have helped keep the plants shorter.

10 Likes

Looking real ood man

7 Likes

Day 36 of flower. Day 1 of week 6.
Last 4 weeks are always the funnest and the hardest. New marshydro is killing it. Buds are fat, stacked and stanky. 4x4 tent is looking way better than 8x4. Im through using these cob lights. They are too hot and also they dont disperse the light evenly. Her buds are always the smallest so, its time for a change. Day 42 is my final defoliation, even though day 63 i do a tad of fan leaf pulling also.

17 Likes