Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Always love watching your tent fill up. :fire::v:

9 Likes

Very nice indeed

8 Likes

Thank you @bobette for the 3 new phenos. Mac1, don mega x blue cheese and goji crasher this 3 plants have been carefully selected out of the bunch for them being unique. 3 special phenos with my chunky monkey pheno might be just enough to get my cannabis brand going. This means the world to me so big shout out to my homie bobby.

11 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome.
We will talk soon! :v:

7 Likes

Thats my original cut right there buddy. That plants straight fire and that cut there in particular is monster!
I was going to send you that cut before the clone issue with the cops.
So dont be losing it like the slapz phenotype i gave you. Im still smoking that flower. I want to do a pheno hunt on the prodigy seeds i made. And we got @bobette with my best strains here being the pot fairy lol like the toothfairy but brings you plants or weed.

11 Likes

I took some of the Goji Crasher flower to the Cannabis Cup last weekend. Then was asked why it wasnā€™t entered! They said it would have been a front runner!
Great strain you have there indeed @PreyBird1 ! They are still talking about it!

Then i showed this pic and everyones mouth dropped and said WOW how gorgeous!

It could have WON the Cup!! :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

I loved that strain. Im so glad i made seeds from it. I wish i still had it :sleepy: i lost it after the last shut down. And poor bullfrog420 hes all bitter lost some really important strains because of legal safety he chopped his garden. Bad times when you lose your prized plants and that is exactly why i make seeds because i can at least have more of the gentics and there not totally lost forever. Ive lost like 10 amazing strains over the years. @ultrapuff i talked to bullfrog h sent some of mis m9st special stuff 9ver to a friwnd so all is not lost i guess sorry for spilling the beans he is still shut down but thats temporary at least!

10 Likes

I canā€™t put a like on thatā€¦:pleading_face:

Sucks when shit like that happensā€¦

Goji is a keeper. So is @bullfrog420 his 90ā€™s Kush! Loving that one along with the Punna Budder.

9 Likes

Gosh, you guys are getting me really excited about this plant. Im cloning the goji crasher today. 8 clones for the 8x4 tent. Its been a while im running the chunky monkey. And i lost my clone that i had made for cloning. My sister suggest i put kefir water in my plants. So without any research i did it. Killed the shit outbof my mom chunky monkey. Now im revegging a chunky monkey clone. Shes doing good. @preybird1 i lost that goji crasher when i went to the beach. My cat fucked around and disconnected my light in the mom tent. I came home to a saggy half dying goji crasher. Tried to revive and clone her. They all died and so did the big mom. Than I tried giving her kefir water and that definitely finished killing her. And while I was pouring the kefir water I said fuck it and put it in my chunky monkey clone. Next day that clone was dead bro. So i killed my 2 moms at the same time.
Now, im revegging a chunky monkey and bobby had to send me another goji crasher,.but she sent a special mac1 cut and a dom mega x blue cheese cut along with the goji. Now i got 4 awesome phenos types to play with. All specially selected. I swear i cant thank @bobette enough. Shes been a awesome friend. We need more people like her.#gojiCrasher #DomMegaXblueCheese #mac1#chunkyMonkey

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @ultrapuff .

I scored a GG#4 and a Redheaded Soul Destroyer at the Cup as well. Took more cuts of the Romulan fingers crossed :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: we get roots. Iā€™ll get one of Those to you when ready.

7 Likes

Day 49 on both tents. Getting fed the same nutrients all hydro and coco. Quick light comparison .
Chunky monkey under growers choice roi-e720

Chunky monkey under rapid led cob lights doing the weakest.

Chunky monkey under marhydro fc6500 2023 are dping the best.

6 Likes

Wow.thatā€™s awesome news man. It must be very fire. I wish i could have gone with you. Maybe some day i get an invite in the mail. Lol wink wink. Im always ready for some legit clones. Im going to stock up in phenos.

8 Likes

You can be my invite for next year. You gotta come to Michiganā€¦

9 Likes

Yep yepā€¦give credit where its due right!

9 Likes

You guys live in America?

8 Likes

Yes. Why do you ask?

8 Likes

You were talking about attending weed cups and my idiot self lol didnt think about legal states as i live illegally.

7 Likes

Michigan is a medical and recreational legal state. Very lenient on cannibas as long as you stick with your quotas.
Dispensaries everywhere.
Thereā€™s many amazing growers here with superb strains!
They have many different Cannibas Cup events. All over the state. Many are private invite only, which i find the best, also public ones where anyone is invited.

12 Likes

Thats really cool.

8 Likes

Damn what state are you in??

And im not in a legal state either. The struggle is real!

10 Likes