Ultrapuff's Grow tents

South Alabama and you?

7 Likes

Unfortunately me no legal either. So sad! Ga will probably be the last state to legalize.

7 Likes

Thank god @bobette sent me a plant that was a little further along so i could go ahead amd get some cuts going. She thought about that even before she sent the other clones. Like always her mama side shows. Lol
Special Goji crasher pheno grow has officially started.

10 Likes

Ok, so far plants are looking good and smell awesome. All 3 lights did quite well. Some better than the others. So ill tell you how it went.

Rapid leds cob lights had the smallest nugs but its super frosty. I think they are extra frosty because the buds are smaller. Alot of sweet dank smell.

Growers choice roi-e720 had big buds and very frosty. This light never fails. Also. The 4x4 space got alot more filled in. This light did the best. Her buds are legit. Alot of sweet dank smell also.

Mars Hydro fc6500 2023. This light did better than my old mars hydro but for me, i think she produces the lowest quality of all three lights. Her buds are big. But the trichomes are not all there. she’s the least frosty and she lacks sweet to her smell. Just alot of dank smell.

Dont get me wrong guys. All the plants came out really good and i definitely do think they are dispensary grade A bud. But there are minor differences. And all 3 do grow better then any hps light ive ever used.

11 Likes

Even we have some legality in Al

7 Likes

I live in Bible belt south GA. People here are living in the 90s still.

5 Likes

Utah! Its beautiful here. But theres to many mormons and police here.

6 Likes

Come on guys… you would love Michigan! :green_heart:
30 acers and a pole barn for sale next door to me. Just sayin’ :grin::v:

12 Likes

I would definately go if my roommate would come along but im still thinking about getting outta here. The heat is becoming unbearable. I mean the worst is over in a couple more weeks actually a week but itll definately be back lol fuck!!

8 Likes

Was some 70+ posts behind in your thread again @ultrapuff, how’re you homie? Grows looking killer as ever.
Good to see you guys here as well @bobette & @PreyBird1! How good would it be if one of yous, prey or ultra, would buy that acreage next to Bobette’s lol.

11 Likes

I wanted to move to Tennessee it fell through. Id love about 5 acres maybe a little more. Depends how the land is also lots of acres is also lots of work. I have .33 acre now and its some work for sure.

10 Likes

In the process for applying for laon with the VA. They are asking me for alot of paper work. So it might take a bit to see what I qualify for. .

7 Likes

DAY 56 L. 2 NORENWRRKChunky monkey aka Monkey slpaz is looking fabulous. We have the purple coming on. Smells off thr chain. As usual . All most the whole 4x4 tent is leaning. Big dense heavy sticky bids. But both tents are def impressive once you open them. I just cant get of starring time in. Lol

11 Likes

Nice canopy of bud!

7 Likes

They are chunky!!

7 Likes

Absolutely AMAZING…. I’m striving for this right here!!

6 Likes

Thanks @chasfitter @sdoyle @HostileHippie420. Plants are amazing this round. I think I will get in there today and do final fan leaf removal. Plants are chunky and they are super duper dense also. CHUNKY MONKEY is legit.

9 Likes

I love this strain. Im smoking it this morning! The last run i did in the hydro system was a huge beast of a plant. And it made 1.8lbs of flower. I cant believe how it took over that huge tent i have.

12 Likes

Holy shit 1.8 …… I’ve been looking into a flood an drain system I wanna see how much bigger they get

9 Likes

Quick update. They tipping! :joy:

13 Likes